Are you thinking about renting your property out?
When it comes to letting a property, what you need most of all is a service that is both professional and proactive. With our team of experienced and dynamic professionals, and our membership in both the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), we are confident that we can deliver exactly that. We have been successfully letting properties for almost half a century, and we look forward to continuing that tradition for many more years to come.
Did you know we offer a rent and legal expenses policy?
As a landlord, you want to ensure that your rental income is secure, regardless of unforeseen circumstances. That’s why we offer the Rent and Legal Expenses policy to all our property owners. This policy provides protection in the event that your tenant defaults on their rent, due to reasons such as unemployment, relationship breakdown, or illness. In addition to rent coverage, you’ll also have access to legal support, helping you navigate any potential legal issues that may arise. With this insurance in place, you can have peace of mind knowing that your rental income is protected, no matter what happens.
- Cover is per property, not per tenant, for a 12 month period so can cover more than one tenant
- Indemnity for rent owed by the tenant up to 5 or 11 monthly payments (depending on the tenancy period) or vacant possession, whichever occurs first.
- Legal expenses cover is provided through our providers own team of lawyers.
- Legal expenses for eviction after the expiry of a legal notice.
- Legal expenses for disputes with contractors instructed by you to repair or maintain the property.
- Cover to represent you if HM Revenue & Customs open a formal aspect of a full enquiry into your personal tax affairs
There is also the added peace of mind that this product is administered by Composite Legal Expenses Ltd (CLE) who are part of AmTrust International.
*For full details refer to the Policy Summary and Policy Wording that can be obtained from Robert Oulsnam & Company. Full details of our services are contained within our Terms of Business Agreement.
Please contact us directly so we can help with any questions you may have about renting a property out, follow the link our enquiries page on the website,