RENT AND LEGAL EXPENSES POLICY
The Rent and Legal Expenses policy is available to all landlords whose properties we let. It provides you with protection in the event that your tenant should default on their rent together with additional legal cover.
A tenant may default on their rental payments for a number of reasons e.g. unemployment, relationship breakdown or even illness. This insurance cover is designed to minimise the effect on your rental income should the unexpected happen.
- Cover is per property, not per tenant, for a 12 month period so can cover more than one tenant
- Indemnity for rent owned by the tenant up to 5 or 11 monthly payments (depending on the tenancy period) or vacant possession, whichever occurs first.
- Legal expenses cover is provided through our providers own team of lawyers.
- Legal expenses for eviction after the expiry of a legal notice.
- Legal expenses for disputes with contractors instructed by you to repair or maintain the property.
- Cover to represent you if HM Revenue & Customs open a formal aspect of a full enquiry into your personal tax affairs.
There is also the added peace of mind that this product is administered by Composite Legal Expenses Ltd (CLE) who are part of AmTrust International.
*For full details refer to the Policy Summary and Policy Wording that can be obtained from Robert Oulsnam & Company. Full details of our services are contained within our Terms of Business Agreement.
Robert Oulsnam & co is authorised and regulated by RICS
For further details and price of this product please contact the lettings team.
Get in touch
Call us or send us a message...