Studley is a small town located in the district of Redditch, in the county of Worcestershire, England.
Studley is believed to have been established as a settlement in the Anglo-Saxon period, with the name deriving from the Old English “stōd leash”, meaning “clearing with horses”.
Studley was known for its needle-making industry during the 19th century, with many residents working in the local needle factories. Today, the town is home to several engineering and manufacturing firms.
Studley has several historic buildings such as the Grade II listed St. Mary’s Church
The Redditch to Evesham railway line, which passes through Studley, opened in 1868 and closed in 1963. The line is now a footpath and cycleway known as the “Greenway”.