Guide to Applying To Rent
- Once you have seen a property you think you would like you can arrange to view it by phoning 0121 445 7410
- In the application form is the affordability calculator which help you to see what rents you can afford or whether you will need a guarantor. Should you require a guarantor please read the Guarantor Guidance Notes. Please contact us directly should you require a company application form.
- Once you have viewed the property and you wish to proceed to the rental of the property, we request you telephone the office to check that the property is still available. The application form should be completed and a holding deposit equivalent to one week’s rent should be paid to hold and take the property off the market.
- Once the landlord has approved the application it will be sent on to the referencing company.
- Once we receive approval from the referencing company we will telephone you to agree a date to come to the office to start the tenancy. This must be within 4 weeks of applying for the tenancy.
- On that date, you will sign the Tenancy Agreement, pay the balance of the first month rent and pay a security deposit equivalent to five weeks rent. You will then be given keys to your property and a copy of the signed Tenancy Agreement.
- If you’re living in a property managed by Oulsnam Lettings and you have a maintenance problem then please contact 0121 445 7410 to speak with your property manager. If you have an emergency outside of our working hours then please go to the Advice for Tenants on Repairs