FREEHOLD THREE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED RESIDENCE enjoying attractive location on the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate having deep driveway leading to side garage and delightful Rear Garden. Vacant Possession - No Upward Chain. Some internal modenisation required. EP Rating TBC
From the Selling Agent's Offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed up Church Road and at the traffic lights, proceed straight over the main A38 Bristol Road South into Bell Hill. At the end of Bell Hill, continue into Shenley Lane where Long Mynd Road is the next turning on the left after Meadow Brook Road. The property is located a short distance along on the right hand side.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* Freehold Semi-detached residence located on the sought after Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Gas Fired Central Heating & UPVC double glazing installed to the main living accommodation
* Cavity Wall Insulation installed
* Enclosed Porch & Reception Hall
* Two Inter-Communicating Reception Rooms
* Fitted Kitchen with range of cupboards and work surfaces
* Three Bedrooms including Main Bedroom with fitted Bedroom furniture
* Deep Driveway providing good off street car parking and leading to side Garage
* Delightful Gardens to Front & Rear
* Internal Modernisation ideally required
* Vacant Possession - No Upward Chain
SCHEDULE OF ACCOMMODATION
Lounge (Front) 13'6" x 12'6" (4.11m x 3.81m )
Dining Area (Rear) 12'0" (3.66m ) into wide bay x 9'10" (3m )
Kitchen (Rear) 10'0" x 9'0" (3.05m x 2.74m )
Bedroom One (Front) 11'6" (3.51m ) into wardrobes x 12'6" (3.81m )
Bedroom Two (Rear) 11'6" x 9'3" (3.51m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three (Front) 9'3" x 8'6" (2.82m x 2.59m )
Paved Driveway to Front
Pedestrian Side Access
Side Garage 19'0" (5.79m ) plus recess x 8'0" (2.44m )
Toilet leading off Garage
Delightful Rear Garden
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided by a Back Boiler to the gas fire in the lounge serving radiators to the main accommodation (Please note the gas fire is not in working order)
UPVC double glazed windows are installed to the main accommodation.
Fixtures & Fittings: All items of fixtures and fittings except those mentioned in these detailed Sales Particulars are excluded from the sale however the carpets, curtains and light fittings as fitted are included and various items of furniture may be available by separate negotiation.
There is a small 'low level' substation beyond the rear boundary of the property, this is situated in the playing fields.