THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, TRADITIONAL MID TERRACE PROPERTY simply must be viewed to be appreciated. Features include three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a spacious breakfast kitchen and is situated within the heart of Bearwood. EP Rating TBC.
Situated within Bearwood, this traditional terrace is a most sought afterstyle, popular amongst local residents, and is in keeping with the character ofthe area. Bearwood is home to the delightful grounds of both Warley Woods andLightwoods Park - enjoyed by families and dog walkers alike. The many amenitiesoffered by Bearwood High Street lie just 0.1 miles away.
* Tastefully presented, traditional mid terrace property
* Three bedrooms; bedroom one with separate dressing room
* Two reception rooms; the first being bay fronted with period stylefireplace
* Spacious, modern style dining kitchen complete with integral oven, hob &extractor, fridge, freezer & dishwasher
* Period features
* Well appointed first floor bathroom
* A beautifully maintained rear garden
* Excellent location for access to Lightwoods Park, Warley Woods and theamenities that Bearwood High Street has to offer
Schedule of accommodation
Reception Room One: 11'08" max x 14'04" into bay (3.56m max x 4.37m into bay )
Reception Room Two: 12'02" max x 13'02" (3.71m max x 4.01m)
Under Stairs Storage
Dining Kitchen: 14'00" x 8'04" (4.27m x 2.54m)
Bedroom One: 12'11" x 12'06" (3.94m x 3.81m)
Bedroom Two: 13'02" x 11'03" (4.01m x 3.43m)
Bedroom Three: 8'05" x 7'05" (2.57m x 2.26m)
Bathroom: 7'00" x 5'05" (2.13m x 1.65m)
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Ferroli Combi boiler located in the kitchen.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS: Only those items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. All other items are excluded. Carpets and curtains may be available by separate arrangement with the vendors, if required.
PROPERTY INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE: A copy of a Property Information Questionnaire is available about this property at our office. This has been completed by the seller to provide comprehensive information about the property which will be of relevance to any intending purchaser.
AGENTS NOTES: Herbert Road is a one way street.