THIS WELL PRESENTED PROPERTY IS LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER POSITION ON THE KINGS NORTON/BOURNVILLE BOUNDARY. Offering three double bedrooms, interconnecting reception rooms and good sized conservatory, the property has a deep frontage with excellent off road parking and a garage. Ideally situated for transport links to include Kings Norton Train Station and popular local primary and secondary schools. EP Rating TBC
The property is conveniently located on the boundary of Kings Norton and Bournville. The area boasts a number of popular primary and secondary schools including the much sought after Kings Norton Girls’ and Boys’ Schools.
It further benefits from having regular bus services, Kings Norton Train Station and is within easy access to Junction 2 of the M42. Rowheath Pavilion and Park can also be found nearby which hosts various community events and sporting activities. The property is also well located for the amenities and shopping area of Cotteridge Village.
* Viewing essential to appreciate this deceptively spacious Freehold family home
* Well Presented Throughout
* Interconnecting Reception Rooms
* Kitchen with a range of units, range style cooker and good sized pantry
* Three Double Bedrooms
* Bathroom comprising panel bath, pedestal wash basin and shower cubicle, separate WC
* Double Glazed Timber Framed Conservatory
* Gas Fired Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing to the main
* Well set back from the road behind a deep driveway providing excellent off street car parking and Garage
* Front and Rear Gardens
* Popular location with access to local amenities including schools, shops and public transport facilities
The agent understands the property is Freehold
Glazing and Heating: The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
All items of fixtures and fittings except those mentioned in these detailed sales particulars are excluded from the sale.
LOUNGE 10' 11" X 15' 10" (3.33M X 4.83M)
DINING AREA 10' 11" X 9' 2" (3.33M X 2.79M)
KITCHEN 9' 8" X 9' 2" (2.95M X 2.79M)
LEAN TO / UTILITY 7' 11" (MAX) X 20' 0" (MAX) (2.41M (MAX) X 6.10M (MAX))
CONSERVATORY 15' 9" X 8' 8" (4.80M X 2.64M)
GARAGE 7' 8" (MAX) X 15' 4" (2.34M X 4.67M)
LANDING HAVING ACCESS TO LOFT
BEDROOM ONE (FRONT) 10' 11" X 13' 8" (3.33M X 4.17M)
BEDROOM TWO (REAR) 10' 11" X 9' 7" (3.33M X 2.92M)
BEDROOM THREE (FRONT) 12' 10" TO PURLIN X 8' 11" WITH PART SLOPING CEILING (3.91M TO PURLIN X 2.72M)
Having deep frontage with block paved driveway, lawned areas and borders containing a variety of plants, shrubs and trees
A paved patio leads to the mainly lawned rear garden with a variety of borders with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees.