A VERY WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED FAMILY HOME with modern kitchen and shower room, located in this popular position on the Bournville Village Trust Estate. Ideally situated for sought after local schools to include Bournville Infant and Juniors and the University of Birmingham School. The property is also well located for access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and the University of Birmingham. EP Rating TBC
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville and Selly Oak provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
The property is situated in a secluded location ideally situated for a number of popular schools, to included Bournville Infant and Junior Schools, as well as the University of Birmingham School. The historic Bournville Village Green with it's shops and amenities can be found a short distance away.
* Three Bedroomed Family Home
* Very well situated for local amenities with lovely walks and green areas nearby
* Gas Fired Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
* Good sized Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
* Modern Kitchen with a range of base and wall units and space for appliances
* Downstairs WC
* Modern Shower Room with contemporary suite comprising wash basin set in vanity unit, dual flush wc suite and shower cubicle with shower
* Garage and Parking at the Rear
* Popular Location on the Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Well situated for sought after Schools
Tenure - the Agent understands the property is Freehold
Services - all mains services are connected
Fixtures & Fittings - All items of fixtures and fittings except those mentioned in these detailed sales particulars are excluded from the sale.
LOUNGE 11' 10" X 18' 11" (3.61M X 5.77M)
HALLWAY WITH TWO STORAGE CUPBOARDS AND DOOR TO REAR GARDEN
KITCHEN 9' 0" X 12' 7" (2.74M X 3.84M)
LANDING HAVING TWO STORAGE CUPBOARDS AND ACCESS TO LOFT
BEDROOM ONE (FRONT) 9' 2" X 15' 1" (2.79M X 4.60M)
BEDROOM TWO (FRONT) 9' 6" X 12' 2" (2.90M X 3.71M) INCLUDING WARDROBES
BEDROOM THREE (REAR) 9' 2" X 7' 6" (2.79M X 2.29M)
SHOWER ROOM 6' 6" X 6' 7" (1.98M X 2.01M)
GARAGE 8' 4" X 15' 10" (2.54M X 4.83M) HAVING ELECTRIC POWER AND LIGHTING AND ELECTRONIC UP AND OVER DOOR TO THE FORE