AN ATTRACTIVE LATE VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE WITH PERIOD FEATURES & TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS. Requiring some attention to some areas the property benefits from modern extended kitchen & modern first floor bathroom. Offering NO UPWARD SALE CHAIN. EP RATING E
SELLY PARK LOCATION
Selly Park provides good access to surrounding areas and important centres within a radius of approximately 2 miles include Queen Elizabeth and Priory Hospitals, Cadburys at Bournville and Birmingham University. Commuting train links into Birmingham can be found at Selly Oak & Bournville stations respectively. Access to the Rea Valley national cycle route which meanders its way along the River Rea and down into Cannon Hill Park and along to the city centre can be found across the Pershore Rd where regular buses connect to the city centre.
* An attractive late Victorian terrace house with two reception rooms
* Front reception room with attractive period cast iron fireplace surround with wooden mantelpiece fitted over, in built window seat with storage beneath with attractive period stained glass top lights.
* Rear Reception room with sash window to the rear elevation, gas living flame period style fireplace with wooden mantelpiece over.
* Inner Hallway with stairs elevating to the first floor accommodation, door to useful understairs storage cupboard with light
* Extended Kitchen, fitted with a modern mid wood range of wall, drawer and base units with work surfaces fitted over incorporating stainless steel sink, with NEFF integrated appliances including electric hob, oven, dishwasher and washer dryer. Benefiting from underfloor heating and door leading out to the rear patio
* Landing with access hatch to loft space with drop down ladder which is fully boarded for storage with light
* Two double bedrooms with double glazing, period fireplaces and contemporary style radiators.
* Bathroom is fitted with a modern white contemporary suite with fitted shower over the bath with LED lighting above, wc, wash hand basin with storage cupboard beneath, ladder style centrally heated towel rail, storage cupboard & double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and garden.
* Garden with initial yard area which is paved and gated. Across which leads out to the rear garden over the neighbouring right of way which provides access to the tunnel entry which is gated which provides front to rear access. The garden is paved with various borders to either side and garden shed to the rear.
The agent understands the property is Freehold.
All mains services available gas fired boiler is located in the bathroom cupboard
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM
11' 5" MAX x 11' 2" (3.48m x 3.40m)
REAR RECEPTION ROOM
12' 2" x 11' 5" MAX (3.71m x 3.48m)
17' 5" MAX x 6' 8" (5.31m x 2.03m)
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
13' 4" x 11' 1" (4.06m x 3.38m)
12' 1" x 10' 7" (3.68m x 3.23m)
8' 5" x 6' 8" (2.57m x 2.03m)