GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE WITH ACCESS FOR VEHICLE AT REAR & NO UPWARD CHAIN- Also Featuring Breakfast Kitchen & First Floor Shower Room & Central Heating & Double Glazing - EP rating - C
Within Kings Norton lies the historic green and facilities at Kings Norton and nearby Cotteridge include commuter rail and bus services, shopping and good access to the surrounding areas. Kings Norton park and playing fields provide outside greenspace. Also local connections to the Rea Valley national cycle route are accessible which meanders its way along the canals and river down into Cannon Hill Park and along to the city centre. Additionally there are many highly regarded secondary independent and state schools in the local area.
* Entered via enclosed porch with upvc and double glazed door
* Entrance hall with stairs leading out, doors to the lounge and breakfast kitchen and to the cloaks / wc
* Breakfast kitchen with space for table chairs and integrated hob and oven. Off the breakfast kitchen are two storage cupboards and upvc and double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the garden
* Rear garden with paved and lawn areas and brick built store. Double gates open at the rear of the garden allowing access for a vehicle.
* Landing with hatch to the loft and doors to all first floor rooms. Cupboard off containing gas fired central heating boiler
* First floor shower room with shower cubicle, basin, wc, radiator and double glazed window
TENURE: Agent understands the property is Freehold
SERVICES: Central heating is provided by gas fired boiler located in cupboard off landing
14' 8" x 11' 5" (4.47m x 3.48m)
17' 6" MAX x 11' 5" MAX (5.33m x 3.48m)
12' 4" MAX x 10' 9" (3.76m MAX x 3.28m) MEASUREMENT TAKEN IS TO THE BACK OF FITTED WARDROBES
13' 8" MAX x 8' 5" (4.17m MAX x 2.57m)
8' 9" x 8' 8" (2.67m x 2.64m)
6' 5" x 6' 4" (1.96m x 1.93m)