THIS WELL PROPORTIONED, TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT is located within the glorious communal parkland gardens and rural ambience of Beoley Hall, a renowned Georgian Grade II listed residence. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this home has to offer.
Beoley Hall is located near to Beoley Village in an idyllic setting with panoramic countryside views. Only a short drive to Redditch Town Centre and approximately 15 minutes by car from Solihull with the M42 easily accessible which in turn connects to the M40, M5 and the M6.
Beoley Hall is set in superb communal gardens and is approached via a long sweeping gravel drive from Icknield Street. The property is approached via a double width paved pathway to the front entrance door and communal reception hall with stairs leading off to the first floor.
In Brief, the accommodation comprises;
* Welcoming RECEPTION HALL to include bespoke, fitted office furniture
* Dual aspect LOUNGE which enjoys views over the communal grounds and countryside beyond
* Contemporary KITCHEN fitted with high gloss units, granite worksurfaces and integrated appliances to include; double oven, halogen hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer.
* MASTER BEDROOM featuring fitted wardrobes, cupboards and shelving
* BEDROOM TWO which is currently presented as a dining room boasts concealed storage cupboards
* The BATHROOM is fitted with a modern suite to include a p-shaped bath, having a mains thermostatic shower above.
* There is a large, useful loft space
* The property also benefits from an EN BLOC GARAGE
ENTRANCE HALL / STUDY
3.43m x 4.42m (11' 3" x 14' 6")
2.49m x 2.61m (8' 2" x 8' 7")
2.38m min / 2.71m (into recess) x 3.27m (7' 10" min x 10' 9")
BEDROOM TWO / DINING ROOM
2.27m / 2.57m (into recess) x 3.14m to front of robes (7' 5" x 10' 4" to front of robes)
2.18m x 2.62m (7' 2" x 8' 7")