**VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE WHAT THIS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME HAS TO OFFER** The property is located in the popular and sought after location of Winyates Green and boasts two reception rooms, a conservatory, a private and enclosed rear garden, off road parking, a carport and a garage. EP RATING D
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY with downstairs GUEST W/C, useful storage cupboard and stairs rising to the first floor accommodation.
* A generous LOUNGE with feature fireplace and French doors lead to the CONSERVATORY, UTILITY ROOM, and GARAGE.
* KITCHEN having a range of wall and base units with worktop over, space for a cooker and a fridge freezer.
* The DINING ROOM can be accessed from the Kitchen or Lounge and a uPVC double glazed door leads to the Conservatory.
* To the first floor are FOUR BEDROOMS, Master Bedroom, Bedroom Two & Three having fitted wardrobes. Bedroom Two also boasting a SHOWER ROOM.
* Outside, the property is approached via a block paved driveway, leading to the Car Port and Garage.
* The REAR GARDEN has a paved patio area, lawn, feature pergola and well stocked borders to boundary. Beyond there are mature trees creating a private aspect.
From the town centre take the Coventry Highway and at the last island (Peugeot Dealership) turn right into Far Moor Lane. Take the last turning on the right hand side into Abbotswood Close.
2.28m x 3.65m (7' 6" x 12' 0")
2.58m x 3.82m (8' 6" x 12' 6")
3.52m x 5.82m (11' 7" x 19' 1")
2.56m x 4.73m (8' 5" x 15' 6")
2.58m x 5.7m (8' 6" x 18' 8")
2.58m x 3.17m (8' 6" x 10' 5")
2.58m x 3.73m to front of robes (8' 6" x 12' 3" to front of robes)
2.4m x 3.21m to front of robes (7' 10" x 10' 6" to front of robes)
2.4m x 2.58m (7' 10" x 8' 6")
1.95m x 2.91m (6' 5" x 9' 7")