This well-presented four bedroom detached family residence enjoys a pleasant corner plot in a cul-de-sac located within highly sought after residential area of Callow Hill, providing good access to the excellent local schooling & Morton Stanley Park. The property briefly comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, spacious dining kitchen, conservatory, utility room, master bedroom en-suite shower room, three further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Further benefits include a detached double garage and a private garden. EP RATING: TBC.
- Freehold family home in a desirable location.
- Entrance Hall
- Ground Floor Guest Cloakroom
- Spacious living room, having feature bay window and also dual aspect windows to the side.
- Dining Kitchen having wall and base units, breakfast bar, integrated appliances to include a double oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer and a dishwasher.
- A Utility offering additional storage, space & plumbing for a washing machine.
- Generous sized Conservatory offering Under Floor Heating.
- Master Bedroom overlooking the enclosed rear garden, having its own En-Suite Shower Room.
- Two further Double Bedrooms and One single bedroom.
- Family Bathroom
- Double Garage and Driveway.
From the town centre take the Alcester Highway. At the last island turn right up Rough Hill Drive. Proceed straight over the island into Windmill Drive and turn left at the Bramley Cottage into Callow Hill Lane. Turn right into Foxholes Lane, Summer Close is the first left.
3.81m x 6.44m (12' 6" x 21' 2") ( into the bay )
2.98m x 6.04m (9' 9" x 19' 10") max
2.29m x 1.45m (7' 6" x 4' 9") max
3.92m x 3.30m (12' 10" x 10' 10") max
4.07m x 2.96m (13' 4" x 9' 9") max
EN - SUITE
1.41m x 1.72m (4' 8" x 5' 8") max
3.19m x 2.96m (10' 6" x 9' 9") max
3.04m x 2.67m (10' 0" x 8' 9")
2.17m x 3.02m (7' 1" x 9' 11")
2.07m x 1.67m (6' 9" x 5' 6") max