THIS FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME occupies an elevated, pleasant cul-de-sac position. The property benefits from having a deceptive corner plot with a mature rear garden which backs on to woodland giving it a high degree of privacy. EP RATING: C
From the train station in the town centre proceed across the lights onto Bromsgrove Road. Turn left at the SECOND Vicarage Crescent, follow the road round and Ferney Hill Avenue is the last turning on the right hand side after Marlpool Drive. The property will be identified by our for sale board.
Redditch, situated North of Worcestershire offers a wealth of local schools including St Augustine’s Secondary School, Saint Bede’s Middle School, Walkwood COE Middle School, The Vaynor First School, Trinity High School & Sixth Form Centre and Heart of Worcestershire College. Regular road and rail public services are available, Redditch railway station is located in the town centre, and local road networks provide access to Birmingham City Centre with the M42 and M5 also convenient for Worcester. Popular facilities include: The Kingfisher Shopping Centre with over 100 shops & eateries, The Abbey Stadium Leisure Centre, The Abbey Hotel Golf & Spa, The Palace Theatre and Redditch Golf Course. Attractions include; Morton Stanley Park, Arrow Valley Country Park & Lake, Forge Mill Needle Mill & Bordesley Visitor Centre.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
- Entrance Hall with useful under stairs storage cupboard.
- Kitchen to include space for fridge, cooker and dishwasher.
- Lounge/Dining Room with solid wood flooring and double glazed sliding doors overlooking garden.
- Sun Room, Utility Area and Study.
- Four Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Landing with storage cupboard and access to loft space which is partly boarded.
- Family Bathroom to include bath with shower over, dual flush w/c and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
GARAGE (STORAGE SPACE)
2.16m max x 3.79m max (7' 1" max x 12' 5" max)
4.56m x 6.59m (15' 0" x 21' 7")
2.32m x 2.58m (7' 7" x 8' 6")
2.95m x 2.27m (9' 8" x 7' 5")
2.95m x 1.47m (9' 8" x 4' 10")
3.34m x 3.37m (10' 11" x 11' 1")
3.13m x 3.37m max (10' 3" x 11' 1" max)
2.37m x 3.76m (7' 9" x 12' 4")
2.92m x 3.12m (9' 7" x 10' 3")
2.13m x 2.07m (7' 0" x 6' 9")