BUILT IN 2018 this superbly presented detached home, stands in a prominent position on this desirable development in Webheath. The current owner has upgraded various features to include Karndean flooring, Sharpe's bedroom furniture and a luxury kitchen. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the added benefits this property has to offer.
The property is situated in the sought after area of Webheath within Redditch. It offers easy access to motorways, bus and railway links as well as being with in close proximity to local amenities such as local shops, Redditch Town Centre, well regarded schools, pubs and restaurants.
* Generous through RECEPTION HALL with Karndean flooring
* Spacious LOUNGE with French doors that lead out to the patio area of the garden. There is the option to hang a plasma TV wirelessly on the wall.
* The DINING ROOM is of dual aspect and benefits from Karndean flooring.
* The BREAKFAST KITCHEN has been upgraded from the standard that is offered by the Builder. It is of dual aspect and features a breakfast island and French doors lead out to the garden
* Integrated appliances in the kitchen include a washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, 5 ring gas hob, double oven and wine cooler.
* There is a GUEST CLOAKROOM WC to the ground floor
* The MASTER BEDROOM is of dual aspect and features Sharps wardrobes and an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
* An additional TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with fitted Sharps wardrobes
* BEDROOM FOUR is a single
* The FAMILY BATHROOM has upgraded wall tiles, a thermostat shower over the bath and a heated towel rail
* A well maintained garden is situated to the rear which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area. There is gated access to the front
* There is a detached garage and driveway to the front
4.59m max x 4.59m max (15' 1" x 15' 1")
GUEST CLOAKROOM WC
3.28m x 2.96m max (10' 9" x 9' 9")
5.13m x 3.09m (16' 10" x 10' 2")
4.02m to wardrobes x 3.05m (13' 2" x 10' 0")
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
3.82m to wardrobes x 2.69m (12' 6" x 8' 10")
2.77m x 3.04m (9' 1" x 10' 0")
2.28m x 2.15m (7' 6" x 7' 1")
2.06m x 1.70m (6' 9" x 5' 7")