COMPREHENSIVELY REFURBISHED, FREEHOLD, THREE BEDROOMED BUNGALOW located on the sought after Bournville Trust Estate offering many attractive features including spacious Orangery to the rear overlooking and leading to the delightful southerly facing rear garden. EP Rating D.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* Deceptively Spacious Freehold Bungalow offering excellent three bedroomed accommodation with further scope for extension subject to appropriate Local Authority and Bournville Village Trust consents being obtained
* Superb Lounge open plan to spacious double glazed Orangery (with underfloor heating) having wide double glazed bi folding doors overlooking and leading to the delightful Rear Garden
* Second Reception Room offering flexible potential for Dining Room or Family Room
* Three Bedrooms including two Double Bedrooms with range of fitted bedroom furniture
* Refurbished Shower Room with contemporary white suite of large shower, wash basin and w.c. suite
* Refurbished Kitchen with range of kitchen fittings and integrated appliances comprising four ring gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated oven,grill, microwave, fridge freezer and plumbing for dishwasher
* Block Paved Driveway to front providing good off street car parking for two cars and leading to side Garage
* Delightful Landscaped South Easterly facing Rear Garden with large blue brick terrace leading to lawn with well stocked borders containing a variety of trees, shrubs and flowering plants
* Garden Shed & two small timber foot bridges are included in the sale
* Prime Bournville Village Trust Location close to local Parks, Gardens & other local amenities
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided by a Worcester 'Bosch' central heating boiler located in the Garage serving radiators to the main living accommodation. UPVC double glazed windows and doors are installed externally. 'Environvent' system installed providing fresh air to the bungalow via the roof void.
NB Carpets are included as part of the sale.
SUPERB LOUNGE (REAR)
14' 3" x 13' 3" (4.34m x 4.04m)
SPACIOUS ORANGERY (REAR)
22' 9" x 9' 6" (6.93m x 2.90m)
FITTED KITCHEN (FRONT)
8' 6" x 7' 6" (2.59m x 2.29m)
DINING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM (REAR)
15' 0" x 7' 10" (4.57m x 2.39m)
BEDROOM ONE (REAR)
13' 0" x 11' 0" (3.96m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM TWO (FRONT)
10' 9" x 9' 10" (3.28m x 3.00m)
BEDROOM THREE (REAR)
9' 8" x 7' 0" (2.95m x 2.13m)
SHOWER ROOM WITH TOILET
LAWNED FORE GARDEN
BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY TO FRONT
15' 3" x 9' 6" (4.65m x 2.90m)
SOUTHERLY FACING REAR GARDEN