PRIME CUL-DE-SAC-LOCATION ON BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST ADJACENT TO MANOR PARK - Detached with four bedrooms, three reception rooms, double garage & delightful parkland views. NO UPWARD CHAIN EP Rating D.
22 Eymore Close is an architect designed property enjoying a most sought after location at the bottom of the Close adjacent to Manor Park. Being in a cul-de-sac, the property enjoys a pleasant and generally quiet location and forms part of the desirable Bournville Village Trust Estate. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* Prime position on Bournville Village Trust within a cul-de-sac location adjacent to Manor Park.
* Enclosed Porch to Reception Hall with Ground Floor Toilet off
* Three Reception Rooms plus Breakfast Kitchen with Utility Room off
* FOUR BEDROOMS with En-suite Shower Room to Master plus Main House Bathroom
* Double Garage plus Generous Off Road Parking
* Gardens to Front, Side and Rear - the property benefits from gardens to the front, side and rear given its position in the close with gated side entrances to the left and right hand side. The side and rear gardens incorporate shaped lawns with a wide range of mature shrubs and plants together with an established magnolia tree. There is also a raised vegetable garden and mature trees to the rear provide a high degree of privacy.
* Some General Modernisation ideally Required
* NO UPWARD CHAIN
The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating and Glazing
Heating - Gas fired central heating is installed with radiators in all rooms except the porch, landing and utility with the central heating boiler located in the utility.
Glazing - uPVC double glazing is installed to all exterior windows apart from the ground floor toilet and garage
GROUND FLOOR TOILET
6' 3" x 3' 0" (1.91m x 0.91m)
LOUNGE (FRONT & SIDE)
13' 10" x 12' 10" (4.22m x 3.91m)
DINING ROOM (SIDE)
BREAKFAST KITCHEN (SIDE & REAR)
9' 1" max x 8' 7" max (2.77m x 2.62m)
MASTER BEDROOM (FRONT & SIDE
13' 11" to rear of fitted wardrobes plus door recess x 13' 9" (4.24m x 4.19m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM (FRONT)
7' 3" x 6' 8" (2.21m x 2.03m)
BEDROOM TWO (SIDE)
14' 2" to rear of fitted wardrobes x 11' 9" max (4.32m x 3.58m)
BEDROOM THREE (SIDE)
12' 5" max to rear of fitted wardrobes x 10' 10" (3.78m x 3.30m)
BEDROOM FOUR (SIDE)
10' 6" x 6' 5" (3.20m x 1.96m)
9' 0" x 8' 8" max to rear of airing cupboard (2.74m x 2.64m)
DOUBLE GARAGE PLUS OFF ROAD PARKING
19' 9" x 15' 0" (6.02m x 4.57m)