OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS UNIQUE & SUBSTANTIAL PROPERTY SITUATED WITHIN THIS DESIRABLE VILLAGE OF HAMPTON LOVETT & SET WITHIN AN ENVIABLE PLOT OF BEAUTIFUL GARDENS EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY 1/2 ACRE. This versatile home offers accommodation boasting approximately 2,800 sq ft of living area which would be ideal for an extended family or potentially offer an exciting new venture or business opportunity providing scope to further extend above the existing dwelling creating additional bedrooms & en-suites STPP. Accommodation to include Reception hallway, lounge, formal dining room, family breakfast kitchen through to dining area, wc/cloakroom, sitting room, utility/second kitchen and dual aspect entertainment room with bar area and separate wc, four double bedrooms, master en-suite bathroom and dressing area, family bathroom, double garage, workshop, additional outbuilding and outside wc. Viewing advised to ap...
From the agents office head northwest on Victoria Square towards Ombersley St E (Victoria Square turns slightly left and becomes Ombersley St E) and bear left onto Covercroft. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ombersley Way. At the next island take your third exit onto Salwarpe way and continue until the mini island. Take your second exit onto Kidderminster Road, then at the island take the third exit. After approximately 500 yards turn right as indicated by the Agents for Sale Board and the property is on the left hand side.
The village of Hampton Lovett is approximately 2 miles from Droitwich Town Centre which offers excellent local amenities to include Waitrose store and the ever popular Droitwich Park & lido. This property is also ideally situated and is very convenient for easy access to the motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridor as well as the railway station.
* Extended detached family home offering approximately 2,800 sq ft of living area
* Welcoming Reception hallway with wc and cloakroom storage
* Lounge with feature fireplace, log burner and double doors lead into the formal dining room
* Sitting Room
* Utility room/second kitchen
* Master bedroom overlooking the rear garden with dressing area having built in wardrobes & en-suite bathroom
* Two further double bedrooms and a single bedroom, the modern family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
* Delightful landscaped gardens are laid to lawn with established flowers, trees & borders, feature ornate pond with bridge over, patio and decking area ideal for al-fresco dining.
* Entertainment room to include a bar area, wc and patio doors providing access to the garden
* Double garage with roller shutter electric doors, power and lighting and driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles
* Adjoining the double garage are two brick outbuildings situated within the rear garden with power & lighting, one is currently a workshop and the other ideal for housing garden accessories.
* Outside wc located in the rear garden which has beautiful views overlooking fields to the rear
* A potential Business venture/opportunity with scope for a bed and breakfast and to extend further subject to gaining all necessary planning permissions and building regulations
SERVICES There is a septic tank otherwise all mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the Utility Room
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
15' 11" x 15' 08" (4.85m x 4.78m)
24' 03" x 11' 09" (7.39m x 3.58m)
4' 10" x 4' 10" (1.47m x 1.47m)
15' 0" x 10' 01" (4.57m x 3.07m)
8' 05" x 8' 03" (2.57m x 2.51m)
FORMAL DINING ROOM
13' 0" x 10' 01" (3.96m x 3.07m)
UTILITY ROOM/SECOND KITCHEN
14' 06" x 7' 0" (4.42m x 2.13m)
33' 0" x 24' 05" (10.06m x 7.44m)
6' 0" x 3' 08" (1.83m x 1.12m)
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
10' 05" x 9' 03" (3.17m x 2.82m)
7' 11" x 7' 01" (2.41m x 2.16m)
11' 01" x 7' 0" (3.38m x 2.13m)
12' 10" x 12' 0" (3.91m x 3.66m)
12' 01" x 10' 11" (3.68m x 3.33m)
10' 04" x 8' 07" (3.15m x 2.62m)
8' 04" x 7' 06" (2.54m x 2.29m)
24' 9" x 16' 7" (7.54m x 5.05m)
16' 03" x 9' 02" (4.95m x 2.79m)
12' 04" x 11' 5" (3.76m x 3.48m)