DETACHED BUNGALOW IN LICKEY END with a garage and drive. This property oozes potential and is currently in need of certain upgrading. EP Rating D
Lickey End is located on the northerly side of Bromsgrove with convenient access to the M5 and M42 motorway links. Local schools to this property are Lickey End First School with having an 'Outstanding' Ofsted, following onto Catshill Middle School and North Bromsgrove High School. Accessible to a recreational ground with play area, Littleheath nurseries, Lickey End Social Club and local shops.
* Three bedrooms, bedroom one has fitted wardrobes and draw units (third bedroom is currently being used as a dining room).
* Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
* Spacious lounge with gas fire place and large feature window.
* Kitchen with door leading intro the lounge and door into the conservatory.
* Delightful enclosed rear garden with side access to the garage and front of the property.
* Garage and Driveway
* Recreational park within close proximity
* Conveniently located to Motorway links to include M5 and M42
* Vendor has advised us that the property was built in 1959.
Vendor has advised us that soffitts and facias were replaced in 2014 (We hold a copy of the certificate), that the property has had cavity wall insulation in the year 2000 (We hold a copy of the certificate).
15' 04" x 8' 11" (4.67m x 2.72m)
12' 06" x 9' 10" (3.81m x 3.00m)
9' 10" (max) x 6' 11" (3.00m x 2.11m)
10' 04" x 6' 02"(max) (3.15m x 1.88m (max))
15' 08"(into recess) x 15' 02" (into recess) (4.78m(into recess) x 4.62m(into recess))
8' 10" x 8' 02" (2.69m x 2.49m)
10' 06" x 8' 08" (3.20m x 2.64m)
16' 05" x 8' 02" (5.00m x 2.49m)