THIS WELL PRESENTED, TRADITIONAL MID TERRACE PROPERTY provides an ideal first time buyers purchase or buy to let investment! Features include two double bedrooms, two reception rooms and is sold with no upward chain! EP Rating D.
The property is situated within Bearwood, popular for High Street amenities, Lightwoods Park, Warley Woods and Golf Course. Bearwood boasts excellent transport links into the city centre and to the M5. This traditional terrace is a most sought after style, popular amongst local residents and in keeping with the character of the area.
* A well presented traditional mid terrace
* Two reception rooms; the first being bay fronted
* Kitchen complete with integral oven, hob and extractor
* Two double bedrooms
* A modern and well appointed first floor bathroom complete with separate shower cubicle
* Ideal first time buyers purchase or buy to let investment
* Excellent location for access to local amenities, parks and schools
TENURE: The agent understands the property of Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Vaillant combi boiler situated in the kitchen.
RECEPTION ROOM ONE:
9' 02" x 13' 08" into bay (2.79m x 4.17m)
RECEPTION ROOM TWO:
12' 05" max x 11' 03" (3.78m x 3.43m)
UNDER STAIRS STORAGE
6' 11" x 10' 00" (2.11m x 3.05m)
11' 02" x 14' 04" max (3.40m x 4.37m)
11' 03" x 11' 04" max (3.43m x 3.45m)
7' 01" x 10' 00" max (2.16m x 3.05m)