A SUBSTANTIALLY SIZED, TRADITIONAL END OF TERRACE property making this an ideal family home. Features include four double bedrooms plus an additional storage room, three reception rooms, two bathrooms and a modern style kitchen. Simply must be viewed to fully appreciate the sizeable accommodation on offer! EP Rating TBC.
The property is situated within Edgbaston, home to the much enjoyed Reservoir, Summerfields Park and a variety of schools. The location boasts excellent transport links to the City Centre via various bus routes, the Hagley Road and the Dudley Road. The amenities of Cape Hill, such as Windmills Shopping Centre, can be found within one mile of the property.
* Spacious family sized accommodation set across three floors
* Four double bedrooms
* An additional, useful storage room on the second floor
* Three reception rooms
* Modern style kitchen complete with complementary tiling
* Additional storage in the form of a cellar
* Two bathrooms
* A spacious and useful utility to include plumbing for a washing machine and electric points
* Low maintenance rear garden with access to outside brick built storage room
* An ideal family home situated close to local amenities
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Vaillant combi boiler situated in the rear vestibule.
RECEPTION ROOM ONE
14' 05" into bay x 10' 11" max (4.39m x 3.33m)
RECEPTION ROOM TWO
10' 10" max x 12' 04" plus storage (3.30m x 3.76m)
RECEPTION ROOM THREE
14' 09" x 7' 10" (4.50m x 2.39m)
9' 10" x 9' 04" (3.00m x 2.84m)
9' 10" x 6' 04" (3.00m x 1.93m)
16' 02" x 16' 04" (4.93m x 4.98m)
16' 04" max x 12' 03" (4.98m x 3.73m)
13' 00" max x 11' 08" (3.96m x 3.56m)
8' 06" x 7' 11" (2.59m x 2.41m)
6' 02" x 4' 06" (1.88m x 1.37m)
16' 03" x 15' 01" max (4.95m x 4.60m)
15' 02" max x 7' 03" max (4.62m x 2.21m)
BRICK BUILT STORAGE