A BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME, located in the popular area of Cofton Hackett. Boasting a generous corner plot, this home offers a spacious open plan kitchen/diner, two reception rooms plus a glass roof conservatory and separate utility room. Scope to extend STPP. EP Rating: D
• Useful double-glazed entrance porch
• Bright and airy hallway
• Downstairs WC
• Stunning Kitchen/diner with a range of integral appliances to include double oven, microwave and five ring gas hob. Double doors open onto garden.
• Utility room with space for dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier. Further spaces available for other white goods.
• Dining room with doors opening onto garden
• Beautiful glass roof conservatory
• Spacious lounge with feature pebble gas fire inset
• Three bedrooms, two being spacious doubles with built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with bath and separate corner shower cubicle
• Rear garden offering both a paved and decked seating area with the remainder of the garden being mainly laid to lawn
AGENT NOTES: The vendor has plans for an extension they planned on completing, they have now lapsed, however the drawings are available to see upon request.
TENURE The agent understands the property is Freehold.
SERVICES All mains services are connected
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS Only those items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. All other items are excluded. Some carpets and curtains may be available by separate arrangement with the vendors, if required.
26' 0" x 8' 6" (7.92m x 2.59m)
8' 2" x 8' 1" (2.49m x 2.46m)
12' 5" x 11' 1" (3.78m x 3.38m)
11' 3" x 11' 0" (3.43m x 3.35m)
15' 9" x 13' 7" (4.80m x 4.14m)
12' 9" x 11' 3" (3.89m x 3.43m)
11' 6" x 11' 3" (3.51m x 3.43m)
8' 4" x 8' 4" (2.54m x 2.54m)