Property for Sale in Lydiate Ash

Displaying 1 to 12 of 269 properties found

View:  

Chatham Road, Northfield, Birmingham, B31

Retirement Property
bedrooms 2  

25% SHARE- A DELIGHTFUL TWO BEDROOMED FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT in a sheltered housing complex for the over 55's with visual impairment. Extra care is available if required.

Offers in the Region of £20,000

View

Turves Green, Northfield, Birmingham, B31

Retirement Property
bedrooms 2  

A GOOD TWO BEDROOM MODERN SECOND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT for the over 55's available on a NO CHAIN basis and a 25% shared ownership.

Fixed Price £33,000

View

Shrawley Avenue, Northfield, Birmingham, B31

End of Terrace House
bedrooms 2  

VACANT POSSESSION - NO UPWARD CHAIN for this modern two bedroomed end town house offering gas centrally heated and UPVC double glazed accommodation with off street car parking to the...

Offers in the Region of £35,000

View

Manor House Close, Weoley Castle, Birmingham, B29

Retirement Property
bedrooms 1  

One bedroom 70% share retirement for the over 55s. With secure entry system, communal gardens and residents parking. No rent payable on the remaining 30% share. Offered for sale with NO...

Offers in the Region of £42,000

View

Frankley Beeches Road, Northfield, Birmingham, B31

Retirement Property
bedrooms 1  

A VERY WELL PRESENTED ONE BEDROOMED GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT for over 60's which has the benefit of double glazing, central heating and is offered for sale on a No Chain...

Offers in the Region of £60,000

View

New Road, Rednal, Birmingham, B45

Maisonette
bedrooms 2  

*****FOR SALE BY THE MODERN METHOD OF AUCTION*****(See full sales details for information)  WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED MAISONETTE Situated On Rubery High Street. Viewing...

Guide Price £60,000

View

New Road, Rednal, Birmingham, B45

Maisonette
bedrooms 2  

*****FOR SALE BY THE MODERN METHOD OF AUCTION*****(See full sales details for information)  FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT PROEPRTY Maisonette Offering Vacant possession - Energy...

Guide Price £60,000

View

231 Alcester Road South, Kings Heath, Birmingham, B14

Retirement Property
bedrooms 1  

A ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT set in the beautiful grounds of Homepeal House, close to Kings Heath High Street and all amenities. NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating B...

Offers in the Region of £64,000

View

Bristol Road South, Rednal, Birmingham, B45

Flat
bedrooms 1  

IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR PROPERTY Second Floor Flat Situated In A Much Sought After Location With Excellent Transportation Links And Access To Amenities.  Offering No Upward...

Offers in the Region of £64,950

View

Alcester Road South, Kings Heath , Birmingham, B14

Retirement Property
bedrooms 1  

NICELY PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT set in lovely communal grounds and close to Kings Heath High Street with great transport links...

Offers in the Region of £65,000

View

Alcester Road South, Kings Heath , Birmingham, B14

Retirement Property
bedrooms 1  

ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR RETIREMENT PROPERTY situated in these pleasant surroundings of Homepeal House with close transport links to Kings Heath High Street. NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP...

Offers in the Region of £65,000

View

Chatham Road, Northfield, Birmingham, B31

Retirement Property
bedrooms 2  

50% SHARE OF A SUPERB TWO BEDROOMED GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT located in a Sheltered Housing Complex for the over 55's with visual impairment.  Extra Care is available if...

Offers in the Region of £65,000

View

Here you can log in or sign up to the members area of our website.

Once logged in you can amend your personal details, add/amend/delete email alerts and access your saved properties.

New property alerts are sent to your requested email address at your selected frequency once an we publish a new property or a price change takes place.

To manage your alerts, click on the members icon at the top of the screen once you are logged in alternatively you can access this from each and every property.

Already Registered?
Log in below


Forgot your password?

Don't have an account yet?
You can register here!







×