A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME SITUATED close to Warley Woods. This EXTENDED semi detached includes THREE reception rooms, FOUR DOUBLE bedrooms, downstairs WC, first floor shower room and an additional bathroom, rear garden and off road parking. EPC Rating C. Council Tax Band C.
Buying a house is all about location and this home is situated in an excellent spot and is one not to be missed. The property is situated on a corner plot and has a delightful outlook to the front, overlooking the tree lined Norman Road.
The area is home to the delightful and picturesque grounds of Warley Woods which makes the location ideal for family living. Warley Woods is a 100 acre community park which has become the centre of a thriving community. The park's mix of woodland, open meadow, play area and golf course provide a picturesque green environment for dog walkers, joggers and families to enjoy all year round.
Additionally, Lightwoods Park lies at the foot of the woods, providing the ideal escape from the 'hustle and bustle' of every day life. Lightwoods House is situated within the park. The Grade II-listed house has been lovingly restored to its 18th century glory and is now a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events.
The location is also perfect for enjoying the convenience and atmosphere associated with city living, the Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just over one mile from the property - ideal for commuters. Amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés are conveniently located on Bearwood Road, just one mile from the property. The Wolverhampton Road is also just half a mile away, offering excellent links to Junction 2 of the M5.
The area is also home to locally well regarded schools and the area also provides access to local swimming baths and gym facilities.
* Entrance porch leading into the spacious hallway
* Three reception rooms; reception room one being bay fronted, second reception room with feature fireplace and patio door opening out to the rear garden
* Third reception room provides an additional, peaceful living room
* An extended, modern style kitchen diner offering ample room for dining table and chairs and a door which opens out onto the rear garden
* Useful pantry/under stairs storage
* Ground floor WC
* Four first floor double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* A spacious, modern first floor shower room
* An additional first floor bathroom
* Delightful rear garden with established lawn, patio area and space to the side for bin store and a shed
* Front garden and driveway providing off road parking
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a combi boiler situated in the airing cupboard in the bathroom.
Reception Room One 3.70m x 3.68m (12'2" x 12'1")
Reception Room Two 4.27m x 3.20m (14'0" x 10'6")
Under Stairs Storage
Reception Room Three 3.89m x 3.25m (12'9" x 10'8")
Kitchen Diner 6.00m x 3.02m (19'8" x 9'11")
Bedroom One 4.72m into bay x 2.5m
Bedroom Two 3.96m x 3.33m (13' x 10'11")
Bedroom Three 3.56m x 3.35m (11'8" x 11')
Bedroom Four 3.35m x 2.72m (11' x 8'11")
Shower Room 3m max x 2.54m
Bathroom 2.90m x 1.57m (9'6" x 5'2")