*NOT TO BE MISSED!* Superbly presented three bedroomed semi-detached residence offering excellent off street parking to the front and scope for extension - plans available upon request. Having been lovingly refurbished by its current owner, this property offers ready to move into accommodation - viewing highly recommended to appreciate. EP Rating: D.
Northfield, situated South West of Birmingham offers a number of sought after local schools including The Meadows & St Brigid's Primary Schools, Shenley Academy Secondary School & Sixth Form together with Turves Green Boys' Secondary School and King Edward VI Girls' School in West Heath. Regular road and rail public services are available with railway stations located in Longbridge and Northfield providing access to Birmingham City Centre with the M5, junction 4 and M42, junction 2 being readily accessible. Other facilities include Northfield Library, Northfield Pool & Fitness Centre and a range of shopping facilities locally including the rapidly expanding and recently regenerated Longbridge Town Centre.
* Traditional bay fronted 1930s semi-detached residence in very well-regarded residential location with excellent access to local amenities, including transport links, schools and shops
* Viewing highly recommended to appreciate accommodation on offer
* Porch leading to Reception Hallway
* Full-length Lounge/Diner with bay window overlooking the frontage and patio doors to the Rear Garden, with attractive log burner
* Modern fitted Kitchen with circular two bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, Bush four ring electric hob with hood over and oven beneath, plumbing for washing machine, plus range of wall and base cupboards and drawers. There is also an Understairs Cupboard/Pantry off the Kitchen, and access to Rear & Side Garden
* Stairs leading to Landing & first floor accommodation
* Three First Floor Bedrooms with Airing Cupboard off Bedroom Three
* Spectacular refurbished Bathroom with rustic white gloss ceramic wall tiles and tranquil teal feature wall above vanity unit. Having white suite to include bath with deck style thermostatic valve taps and dual headed chrome shower fitment, consisting of overhead waterfall shower and handheld spray, and shower screen. There is a high-gloss vanity unit, consisting of rectangular under-counter wash hand basin and low level WC, with superb integrated storage cupboards and a heated, LED illuminated mirror above. There is also a matt black ladder tower rail and recessed illuminated storage shelves above the bath
* Situated on a corner plot with a block paved Driveway providing ample off road parking for multiple vehicles
* Mainly lawned Rear Garden, with outdoor brick Storage Cupboards and paved patio to the side
* Single Car Garage with up-and-over door and access from the rear
* Planning Permission for side extension, plans available upon request
Tenure: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Council Tax: Band C.
Heating & Glazing: There is a gas fired central heating to the property with a Worcester Bosch combination boiler located in the Airing Cupboard off Bedroom Three.
There is UPVC double glazing externally installed to the property.
Lounge/Diner 8.5m into bay x 3.05m max & 2.74m min
Kitchen 3.33m x 1.83m (10'11" x 6'0")
Bedroom One (Rear) 4.27m into bay x 2.77m average
Bedroom Two (Front) 4.27m into bay x 2.74m average
Bedroom Three (Front) 2.40m x 1.83m (7'10" x 6'0")
Front - Having block paved driveway providing ample off road parking
Rear - Having mainly lawned rear garden with patio to side providing scope for extension
Single Car Garage