A MOST ATTRACTIVE END OF TERRACE PROPERTY, providing an excellent first time buyers purchase. Accommodation includes three bedrooms, a ground floor WC, spacious living room, a stunning first floor bathroom, en suite shower room, parking space plus a garage. EP Rating TBC. Council Tax Band C.
Buying a home is all about the location and this property acquires an excellent spot. Perfect for enjoying the convenience and atmosphere associated with city living, the Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just over 1 mile from the property- ideal for commuters.
However, being situated outside of the city, the location is ideal for first time buyers looking for somewhere away from the hustle and bustle of City living. Amenities of Cape Hill and the Dudley Road are easily accessible and the Bearwood Road lies just 1.2 miles from the property; popular for High Street Shopping, banks, cafes and independent establishments such as Tamu and The Craft Inn.
Edgbaston itself is home to the popular Reservoir, Summerfield Park, Botanical Gardens, Cannon Hill Park and Warwickshire County Cricket Club.
The area has a number of developments underway or planned. These include the Metro Tram link via Hagley Road, the new Midland Metropolitan Hospital, as well as a transport improvement scheme for Dudley Road and the development of Edgbaston reservoir in planning.
The neighbouring town of Harborne boasts high street shopping, local parks as well as a variety of eateries and entertainment venues. The Harborne High Street can be accessed under 3 miles of the property. The picturesque Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods are located just 2 miles away.
* Beautifully styled end of terrace property with living accommodation across three floors
* Modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances to include fitted oven, hob and extractor fan
* Spacious living room with access to storage and having patio doors opening out onto the rear garden
* Ample storage space throughout the property
* Ground floor W.C
* Two double bedrooms on the first floor
* A stunning, modern first floor family bathroom
* Master bedroom on second floor with a spacious, modern en suite shower room
* Rear garden with patio and an established lawn
* Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, overlooking communal green space in a family-oriented area and having access to a children's playground which is just a short distance away within the development
* Garage and parking space to the rear
TENURE: The agent understands that the property is freehold. The access to the garage is leasehold. Recent service charge was £104.56 from Jan 2023 to June 30th 2023.
Kitchen 2.77m x 2.41m (9'1" x 7'11")
Living Room 4.72m max x 3.73m max
Bedroom Two 3.76m x 2.64m (12'4" x 8'8")
Bedroom Three 3.73m 2.41m
Bathroom 1.96m x 1.68m (6'5" x 5'6")
Bedroom One 4.24m x 3.73m (13'11" x 12'3")
En Suite Shower 3.15m plus storage x 2.4m