VERY WELL LOCATED ON THE BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST FOR SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS to include Bournville Village Primary and the University of Birmingham Secondary School. The property offers flexible accommodation arranged over three storeys. EP Rating TBC
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
The University of Birmingham, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville and Selly Oak provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
The property is ideally situated for a number of popular schools, to include Bournville Village Primary and the University of Birmingham Secondary School.
The historic Bournville Village Green with shops and amenities can be found a short distance away.
* Three Bedroomed Family Home Offering Flexible Living Arrangements
* Very well situated for local amenities with lovely walks and green areas nearby
* Requiring Some Refurbishment
* Three Good Sized Bedrooms
* Breakfast Kitchen with a range of base and wall units
* Downstairs WC and Second Floor Family Bathroom
* Additional Music Room (former garage) with utility space/plumbing for washing machine
* Off Road Driveway Parking
* Attractive Rear Garden
* Popular Location on the Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Well Situated for Sought After Schools
Tenure - the Agent understands the property is Freehold
Council Tax Band - C
Bournville Village Trust - the property is located on the Bournville Village Trust Estate and is subject to an Annual Management Charge of £97.93 (2022/2023).
Heating and Glazing - Gas Fired Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
Hallway with understairs storage
Breakfast Kitchen 3.63m x 3.40m (11'11" x 11'2")
Ground Floor WC
Music Room (former garage) 4.72m x 2.26m (15'6" x 7'5") with utility space
Lounge 4.55m x 3.63m (14'11" x 11'11")
Bedroom One 3.63m x 3.63m (11'11" x 11'11")
Bedroom Two 3.63m x 3.63m (11'11" x 11'11")
Bedroom Three 3.63m x 2.26m (11'11" x 7'5")
Family Bathroom 2.54m (max) x 2.16m