A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE in need of upgrading throughout. This property comprises of a Two Reception Rooms, Dining Kitchen, Downstairs W.C, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Off Road Parking and Rear Garden. Council Tax Band B. EP Rating D. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Dawberry Road is situated off Allens Croft Road in Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 6RX
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE IN THIS POPULAR LOCATION IN NEED OF UPGRADING THROUGHOUT.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, DOWNSTAIRS W.C AND STAIRS RISING TO FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
* TWO RECEPTION ROOMS BOTH WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* DINING KITCHEN WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH TAPS, SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS. DOOR GIVING ACCESS TO GARDEN ROOM.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING A SHOWER CUBICLE AND BATH. THE W.C IS SITUATED IN A SEPARATE ROOM.
* REAR GARDEN WITH A PAVED PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH TIMBER SHED AND GREENHOUSE.
The central heating boiler is situated in Downstairs W.C.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Reception Room One 3.40m x 3.25m (11'2" x 10'8")
Reception Room Two 4.42m x 3.30m (14'6" x 10'10")
Downstairs W.C 1.63m x 1.14m (5'4" x 3'9")
Dining Kitchen 5.40m x 2.50m (17'9" x 8'2")
Garden Room 3.73m x 2.34m (12'3" x 7'8")
Bedroom 3.43m x 3.23m (11'3" x 10'7")
Bedroom 4.45m x 3.35m (14'7" x 11')
Bedroom 3.45m x 2.57m (11'4" x 8'5")
Bathroom 2.10m x 1.63m (6'11" x 5'4")