A substantially sized, most thoughtfully extended detached family home with accommodation set across three floors. This beautifully presented property retains many period features and includes four bedroom; master with en suite, front reception room, open plan living area and kitchen, a garden room, family bathroom, downstairs WC, a wonderful south facing garden, off road parking and a garage. Viewing is highly recommended! EPC Rating D. Council Tax Band F.
The property is situated on a most sought after, tree lined road within Harborne, a town that boasts high street shopping, a variety of eateries, entertainment venues, the popular Harborne Leisure Centre as well as doctor surgeries and vets. The High Street is situated just under 1 mile away. The property is conveniently situated for access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University. The area is well known for its excellent local schools such as Lordswood Girls and Boys school, King Edward Foundation Schools, Harborne Primary and St. Mary's R.C. Public transport is excellent and close which include a range of buses leading to the City Centre and neighbouring areas such as Selly Oak and Edgbaston. Across the opposite side of the Hagley Road lies the delightful grounds of Warley Woods and Lightwoods Park. This traditional detached is a most sought after style, popular amongst local residents, and is in keeping with the character of the area.
* Most attractive, extended detached family home situated on a beautiful tree lined road in a popular neighbourhood
* Porch entrance opening into a welcoming entrance hallway with stained glass windows and door
* Front reception room with bay window and coving to ceiling
* Stunning, open living and kitchen area. Living area has feature log burner, ceiling spot lights and French style patio doors opening out onto the garden terrace
* Kitchen is fully integrated to include two Baumatic electric ovens and microwave, built in coffee machine, five ring gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a wine cooler. Also boasting a stylish wall mounted vertical radiator, sky light windows, island with breakfast bar and additional units and engineered oak flooring
* Separate utility room having access to a Downstairs W.C
* Spiral staircase leads down to a spacious garden room which is extremely versatile; perfect for a games room, additional living room, gym or home office with sliding patio doors opening out onto the rear garden
* Four double bedrooms; master bedroom with en suite shower room, fitted wardrobes and a Juliette balcony
* Well appointed modern style first floor bathroom with free standing bath tub, tiled walls and a separate corner shower cubicle
* Simply wonderful outside space comprising of a terrace area which occupies the width of the house and has steps which lead down to a large south facing garden with an established lawn, patio area and mature shrubbery. The garden provides excellent space for children's play area, BBQ, outdoor furniture and is generally a great area for entertaining guests and relaxing
* Driveway for off road parking
* Garage with up and over door
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a combi boiler located in the garage.
Front Reception One 5.05m into bay x 3.63m max
Dining Area 3.73m x 3.60m (12'3" x 11'10")
Living Area 4.30m x 3.63m (14'1" x 11'11")
Kitchen 5.84m x 4.37m (19'2" x 14'4")
Garden Room 5.70m x 3.68m (18'8" x 12'1")
Bedroom One 4.75m max x 4.2m max
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 4.24m x 3.63m (13'11" x 11'11")
Bedroom Three 3.68m x 3.60m (12'1" x 11'10")
Bedroom Four 4.14m x 3.63m (13'7" x 11'11")
Garage 5.26m x 2.72m (17'3" x 8'11")