VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND EXTENDED TWO BEDROOM FAMILY RESIDENCE situated in this lovely tree lined road off the Alcester Road South. This property comprises of a Living Room, Open Plan Kitchen/Family Room, Downstairs W.C, Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Off Road Parking and Rear Garden. Council Tax Band B. EP Rating D.
Appian Close is situated in this cul de sac location off Alcester Road South, Kings Heath a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two parks in particular Kings Heath Park featuring a Victorian-styled tea room and Highbury Park (on the border with Moseley) both known for their unusual plants and trees.
Many of the homes in the area date back from Victorian times ranging from terraces to large Edwardian detached homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 6DS
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it's worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* AN EXTENDED TWO BEDROOM TERRACE RESIDENCE SITUATED ON THIS BEAUTIFUL TREE LINED ROAD WITH OFF ROAD PARKING.
* FRONT DOOR OPENING OUT INTO HALLWAY WITH STAIRS LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
* LIVING ROOM WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, FEATURE FIRE PLACE, WOODEN FLOORING AND UPVC DOUBLE DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, BELFAST SINK WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED COOKER WITH GAS HOB, INTEGRATED DISHWASHER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* FAMILY SPACE WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, DOOR LEADING TO REAR GARDEN, FEATURE FIREPLACE WITH SURROUND, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, DOWNSTAIRS W.C AND DOOR GIVING SIDE ACCESS TO PROPERTY.
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, BOTH WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS AND WOODEN FLOORING. ONE BEDROOM BENEFITING FROM FITTED WARDROBES AND A STORAGE CUPBOARD.
* FAMILY BATHROOM, FOUR PIECE SUITE COMPRISING A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, VANITY WASH HAND BASIN, ROLL TOP BATH WITH MIXER TAP AND SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED MAINS SHOWER.
* PRETTY REAR GARDEN WITH DECKED PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS AND SHRUBS, PRIVET HEDGING TO SIDES AND A FURTHER PATIO TO REAR WITH TIMBER SHED.
TENURE: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Pantry.
Living Room 5.92m x 3.15m (19'5" x 10'4")
Kitchen 5.10m x 3.94m (16'9" x 12'11")
Dining/Family Room 4.32m x 4.30m (14'2" x 14'1")
Downstairs W.C 1.50m x 0.79m (4'11" x 2'7")
Cloakroom 4.98m x 3.18m (16'4" x 10'5")
Bedroom Two 3.90m x 2.92m (12'10" x 9'7")
Bathroom 3.45m x 1.90m (11'4" x 6'3")