OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS IMMACULATE & SUPERBLY PRESENTED UPPER GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT occupying an enviable position within this desirable complex for the over 60s situated within easy access to the town centre and local amenities. Whittingham Court offers 24 hour emergency care line system, lift, development manager and residents parking. Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. E P Rating C
From Droitwich town centre proceed to the Worcester Road and turn left in the direction of Bromsgrove. Continue straight turning left at the Gurkha Majestic restaurant into Tower Hill and Whittingham Court can be found on the left hand side.
* Welcoming Entrance hallway with generous storage cupboard and doors into the bedroom, wet room and lounge diner
* Lounge diner having focal feature fireplace with electric fire inset and doors onto the patio area and communal gardens and double doors lead into the kitchen
* Kitchen overlooks the side aspect communal gardens and is fitted with AEG electric four ring hob & overhead extractor, AEG single oven and microwave above, integral freezer and space for fridge.
* Dual aspect double bedroom with built in fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors and additional freestanding double wardrobe and dressing table
* Contemporary wet room is fitted with a wall mounted cabinet, double walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin set into vanity unit and low level dual flush wc.
Whittingham Court Residents' Facilities:
Whittingham Court provides a Resident Manager, residents' lounge, laundry room (located on the same floor) and guest suites, useful communal areas of storage, e.g. suitable for garden equipment and suitcases, one being located next to this apartment.
* Residents lounge.
* Laundry room providing a sink, washing machines and tumble dryers.
* A guest suite is available for use of family & friends.
* Well maintained communal car park, gardens and seating area.
* An on-site Development Manager can be contacted from various points in the case of an emergency and there is also a 24 hour emergency call system.
Heating is provided by night storage heaters. There is no gas supply to the property.
The property is leasehold and commenced in 2005 with 125 years. Current annual ground rent is £395 and service charges are approximately £2,732.60 per annum.
Living Room 5.38m x 3.40m (17'8" x 11'2")
Kitchen 2.74m x 1.73m (9' x 5'8")
Hallway 3.60m x 1.63m (11'10" x 5'4")
Bedroom 4.70m x 2.60m (15'5" x 8'6")
Wet room 2.06m x 1.70m (6'9" x 5'7")