OULSNAM ARE DELIGHTED TO INTRODUCE THIS SUPERB DETACHED LODGE DESIGNED & BUILT TO A LUXURIOUS HIGH SPECIFICATION & IDEALLY SITUATED WITHIN THIS BEAUTIFUL WOODLAND SETTING boasting impressive open plan living, dining room and kitchen, utility, two double bedrooms with main en-suite & walk in wardrobe, bathroom, well established landscaped gardens and parking. On-site facilities include a communal swimming pool and a children's play area.
Situation: The Glade is set in a wonderful leisure park encircled by 140 acres of Ockeridge Wood, providing an ideal venue for nature lovers, the perfect retreat, situated in the midst of scenic woodlands in the beautiful Worcestershire countryside, particularly as there are over 26 acres of woodland kept aside for forest walks and nature trails in the spring abundant with bluebells. The perfect location in which to spend quality recreational time together. There is also the benefit of a communal heated swimming pool available for use on site and children's play area.
Ockeridge wood sits in the wonderful rolling Worcestershire countryside with numerous walking, riding and leisure activities. The nearby village of Holt Heath provides excellent day to day facilities with a post office, farm shop and Millennium Green playing fields. The City of Worcester is only a short distance away with excellent shopping and leisure facilities whilst the nearby River Severn again has lovely walks and many public houses along its banks. The Coppice is easily accessible from the M5 motorway at Droitwich and then giving access to the West Midlands.
Description: 'Advent Tarragon Lodge' occupies an enviable plot exclusively in a small enclave of similar properties within a woodland glade and is a superb detached lodge designed and built to a luxurious and high specification. The interiors and setting are truly stunning with the internal accommodation offering excellent relaxing interiors with wonderful natural light and space with a contemporary feel throughout. The sun decks which surround the property and garden to the rear are designed to fully appreciate its woodland setting.
The Lodge has the benefit of two excellent double bedrooms, the main bedroom has en-suite facilities and a walk in wardrobe featuring a full complement of fitted furniture and bedroom two has a fitted double wardrobe
The impressive open plan living and dining area which sits to the front of the lodge, and has French doors opening onto the decking area and veranda giving wonderful natural light and enjoying the beautiful surrounds
The kitchen is fitted with wooden wall and base units with integral single oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
There is also a separate utility room with an additional single bowl sink drainer, base units, shelving, useful storage cupboard and space for washing machine.
The bathroom has a panelled bath, complementary tiling around, wash hand basin with built in vanity unit and low flush WC
There is decking to two sides of the lodge with beautiful elevated views of the woodland setting. The garden is an outstanding feature of the property, being an excellent size and wrapping around The Lodge. There is a slabbed area to the rear of the garden perfect for alfresco dining, the remainder is laid to lawn with an abundance of mature flowers, trees and shrubs and steps lead down to the gravelled parking area
SERVICES: The Lodges, settings and grounds are under the supervision of the resident Park Managers who are in attendance all year round. Homes are available under holiday licence for 12 months of the year, properties can not be owned/purchased by families with dependants under 21 years although younger guests are welcome.
The vendor informs us that the annual pitch fee from 1st April 2022 is £4,380 and includes all service charges for water, drainage, electricity and LP Gas, plus local goverment rates in addition to new for old buildings and contents insurance. If the property is in regular recreational use all year round, additional charges may apply for the utilities. Mains electricity, mains water, private drainage and LPG supplies are metered, for which invoices are raised by the Park Owner.
• The holiday lodge is subject to holiday usage only i.e not for residential occupation. It can be used at any time during the year, but NOT as a main residence.
• A residential address has to be provided to qualify for purchase of this property. Proof of the owners' permanent residential address must be provided to this Company before purchase, plus whenever requested thereafter, as per Park Rule number 2.2: https://www.hillandale.co.uk/park-rules
• The permitted life of the holiday lodge is until 30th September 2034, thereafter further annual Pitch Fee renewal will be subject to the agreement of both parties
• The lodge is offered for sale subject to the Park owners approval as shown in the Agents Notes above.
• The present lodge owners to receive the agreed payment by Bank Transfer to allow them in turn to send the site transfer fee to the Park Owners.
• On receipt of the transfer fee the Park Owners to confirm that the New Owners may take possession of the lodge with the benefit of Pitch 153. The New Owners to receive a signed Bill of Sale together with confirmation of the Electricity and Gas certification.
The above is the procedure for properties sold in the area known as The Glade on The Coppice Leisure Park.
• If the holiday lodge is in regular [consistent] receational use, an Additional Service Charge may apply, please see Park Rule number 2.2: https://www.hillandale.co.uk/park-rules
Open plan living/dining & kitchen
Living area 5.23m x 2.82m (17'2" x 9'3")
Dining area 2.62m x 2.29m (8'7" x 7'6")
Kitchen 3.28m x 2.82m (10'9" x 9'3")
Utility Room 1.98m x 1.88m (6'6" x 6'2")
Bathroom 1.96m x 1.88m (6'5" x 6'2")
Bedroom one 3.80m x 3.05m (12'6" x 10'0")
Walk in wardrobe 1.88m x 1.52m (6'2" x 5')
En-suite 1.93m x 1.60m (6'4" x 5'3")
Bedroom two 3.28m x 2.82m (10'9" x 9'3")