OULSNAM PROUDLY PRESENT THIS EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME Situated within one of the most highly regarded & desirable areas of Droitwich, boasting approx 1184 square feet of accommodation including three reception rooms, kitchen, store offering further scope & family bathroom. The property benefits further from a detached outbuilding, beautifully landscaped generous rear garden & also offers further scope to extend STPP. E P Rating D
Droitwich Spa is a historic Town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This location is ideal for ease of access into the Town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
The property benefits from being in a prime location on this much sought after Road with views across to parkland, offering easy access to the park for recreation and walks.
From the agents office head south east on Victoria Square, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto St Andrew's Rd. Turn right at Worcester Rd go through one roundabout. Turn left onto Tagwell where the property is located on the right hand side as indicated by the agents for sale board.
* Approached via a substantial gravelled driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles which leads to the front entrance and a farmhouse style side gate gives access to the rear garden and detached garage/outbuilding
* A front door opens into the entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor accommodation, cloaks storage cupboard and doors lead into the sitting room and kitchen
* Sitting room with bay window and built in seat to the front aspect enjoying delightful views towards local park area and has a feature fireplace with wood burner inset
* Kitchen is fitted with wall mounted and base units, space for free standing appliances, a useful understairs pantry cupboard houses the boiler, door into the dining room and a door leads through to the useful store room that offers potential for a utility and wc and has a door onto the rear garden
* Dining room has a feature fireplace with wood burner inset and archway leads through to the living room which has patio doors onto the rear garden
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
* To the first floor is the landing with doors to all three bedrooms and a family bathroom
* Main bedroom one has fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors and overlooks the front aspect enjoying views to parkland
* Bedroom two has built in wardrobe area and overlooks the rear garden
* Bedroom three overlooks the rear garden
* The 'L' shaped family bathroom has a panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc
* Beautiful generous landscaped rear garden has a raised paved patio area, the remainder is mainly laid to lawn with low maintenance flowerbed borders and a barked and decked seating area with pergola to one side and to the rear of the garden are wooden sheds and log store
* Detached garage/workshop/outbuilding
SERVICES All mains electric and drainage are connected to the property and Central heating to radiators is provided by a gas boiler located in the kitchen cupboard
TENURE The agents understand the property is Freehold.
Sitting Room 4.20m x 3.00m (13'9" x 9'10")
Kitchen 3.20m x 3.20m (10'6" x 10'6")
Open plan dining room & living room
Dining area 3.30m x 3.20m (10'10" x 10'6")
Living area 3.90m x 3.40m (12'10" x 11'2")
Store 3.50m x 2.60m (11'6" x 8'6")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Bedroom one 3.80m x 3.00m (12'6" x 9'10")
Bedroom two 3.50m x 3.20m (11'6" x 10'6")
Bedroom three 3.00m x 2.10m (9'10" x 6'11")
Family bathroom 2.90m x 1.90m (9'6" x 6'3")