OULSNAM ARE DELIGHTED TO INTRODUCE THIS IMMACULATE THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY LOCATED IN THIS POPULAR CUL DE SAC ideally situated for ease of access into the Town Centre & local amenities. Having undergone much improvement by the owners & further benefiting from a generous lounge, kitchen breakfast room, contemporary bathroom, Garage & beautiful landscaped gardens with far reaching views! E P Rating C
From the agents office, head southeast on Victoria Square, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto St Andrew's Rd. At the traffic lights turn right at Worcester Rd and proceed to the roundabout, bear left and continue on Worcester Rd. Continue through the next set of traffic lights then turn right at Old Coach Rd. Continue onto Celvestune Way which changes from Old Coach Rd. Turn right at Severndale and the property will be found down & around on your left hand side as indicated by the agents for sale board.
* The property is approached via a block paved drive which provides access to the garage and steps leading to the side gate and porch, which has a door into entrance hall, having stairs to first floor accommodation and doors into the breakfast kitchen and living room.
* The Breakfast kitchen is fitted with a range of contemporary wall mounted, drawer and base units with a high quality gloss finish. Integrated appliances to include a Neff Fridge Freezer, Neff fan assisted oven, John Lewis electric hob, with Neff extractor above and Zanussi dishwasher. French doors provide access onto the rear garden.
* Dual aspect Living room enjoys French doors which open onto the rear garden and a feature fireplace.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
* The landing has a door to useful airing cupboard which houses the Worcester Bosch Combi-Boiler and doors lead into all bedrooms and the family bathroom.
* The dual aspect principle bedroom overlooks the rear garden and includes a generous wardrobe.
* Bedroom two is a double and overlooks the rear garden.
* Bedroom three is a good size single overlooking the rear garden, which features matching wardrobes and a sideboard cupboard.
* The contemporary family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a low level WC, panel bath with Mira mixer shower, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
* The beautifully landscaped and private, low maintenance rear garden can be accessed from the kitchen, living room and side gate and features an initial paved patio area ideal for al-fresco dining, well-manicured lawn area bordered by areas suitable for a summer house or shed and is enclosed by wooden panel fencing.
* The garage has a metal up and over door.
Gas central heating is provided by the Boiler located in the airing cupboard on the landing.
The agents understand the property is Freehold.
Living Room 4.70m x 3.30m (15'5" x 10'10")
Kitchen Diner 4.40m x 2.80m (14'5" x 9'2")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Bedroom one 4.70m x 3.00m (15'5" x 9'10")
Bedroom two 2.80m x 2.60m (9'2" x 8'6")
Bedroom three 2.80m x 2.00m (9'2" x 6'7")
Garage 4.80m x 2.60m (15'9" x 8'6")