THIS LARGER STYLE THREE/FOUR BEDROOMED TERRACED RESIDENCE BENEFITS FROM VEHICULAR ACCESS AND PARKING TO THE REAR and is very well located just a short walk from Bournville Train Station. Sought after primary and secondary schools can be found locally to include Bournville Village Primary and Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Schools. NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating D
The property is well located on this popular road in Bournville, renowned for its sought after schools to include Bournville Village Primary and Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Secondary Schools, delightful parks and other local amenities.
The University of Birmingham, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and the nearyby train station in Bournville provides easy access to Birmingham City centre.
The property is also well situated for access to Stirchley Village with various amenities and shopping facilities to include a selection of independent bars, coffee shops and restaurants in this vibrant and continually changing popular suburb.
Cotteridge Park can also be found a short distance from the property.
• Larger Style Period Terraced Residence
• Sought After Bournville Location
• Three/Four Bedrooms - bedroom three is accessed via the first floor bathroom, and would also be ideally suited for use as a home office/study
• Two Reception Rooms
• Fitted Kitchen
• Period Features
• Family Bathroom to the First Floor
• En-Suite Shower Room to Bedroom Four with Saniflo WC, Shower Cubicle and Basin
• Vehicular Access and Parking to the Rear
• Well Located for Sought After Schools
• Ideally situated for Bournville Train Station
• Available with NO UPWARD CHAIN
Tenure - the Agent understands the property is Freehold
Council Tax Band - C
Glazing and Heating - UPVC Double Glazing and gas fired central heating.
Reception Room One 4.72m x 3.18m (15'6" x 10'5")
Reception Room Two 4.27m x 4.22m (14'0" x 13'10") With understairs storage
Kitchen 4.72m x 2.40m (15'6" x 7'10")
Bedroom One 4.85m x 4.01m (15'11" x 13'2")
Bedroom Two 3.94m x 3.45m (12'11" x 11'4")
Bathroom 2.41m x 2.24m (7'11" x 7'4") Leading to:
Bedroom Three/Study 2.44m x 2.36m (8'0" x 7'9")
Bedroom Four 4.85m (max) 3.15m (min) x 6.27m (max) 2.95m (min) inc stairwell
En-Suite Shower Room
Vehicular Access to the Rear with Parking