VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED FOR THIS FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM RESIDENCE situated in this popular location off Kings Heath High Street. This property is situated over three floors and comprises of Three Reception Rooms, Downstairs Shower Room, Dining Kitchen, Four Bedrooms, Two Ensuite Shower Rooms, Family Bathroom and a Good Size Rear Garden. NO UPWARD CHAIN. Council Tax Band C. EP Rating E.
Station Road, Kings Heath is situated off Alcester Road South, Kings Heath a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. It is the next suburb south from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the high street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops within close proximity of the property, an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre situated at the end of the road. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Additional benefits to Station Road:
- Roughly five miles to Grand Central.
- New railway station proposed in Kings Heath subject to planning and funding.
- Michelin Star Restaurant situated in Moseley (At time of marketing)
- Due to LTN this property is currently a no through road
- Close to local high street shops, supermarkets and bars.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 7SR
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it's worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACE RESIDENCE OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT AND SET OUT OVER THREE FLOORS.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH LAMINATE FLOORING THROUGHOUT, TWO STORAGE CUPBOARDS, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, DOORS TO GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION AND STAIRS LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
* FRONT RECEPTION ROOM WITH GLAZED WINDOW TO BAY AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* REAR RECEPTION ROOM WITH UPVC PATIO DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* SHOWER ROOM WITH CLOSE COUPLED W.C, VANITY WASH HAND BASIN AND SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED MAINS SHOWER.
* DINING KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, ONE AND A HALF BOWL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED COOKER WITH ELECTRIC HOB AND EXTRACTOR HOOD OVER, INTEGRATED DISHWASHER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS. UPVC DOUBLE DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN. THE KITCHEN BENEFITS FROM A CINEMA SCREEN AND PROJECTOR.
* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS. MASTER BEDROOM TO FRONT ASPECT WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH SHOWER OVER.
* A FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM TO THE SECOND FLOOR WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, STORAGE TO EAVES AND ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM.
* REAR GARDEN, STEP OUT FROM THE KITCHEN ONTO A PAVED PATIO AREA, STEP LEADING UP TO GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.
The rear reception room was previously used as a large double bedroom with direct access to rear garden.
The central heating boiler is situated in the ground floor cupboard.
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
Front Reception 5.56m x 3.56m (18'3" x 11'8")
Rear Reception 4.01m x 2.90m (13'2" x 9'6")
Shower Room 1.98m x 1.57m (6'6" x 5'2")
Dining Kitchen 8.60m x 2.95m (28'3" x 9'8")
Bedroom 3.50m x 3.00m (11'6" x 9'10")
Bathroom 2.54m x 2.16m (8'4" x 7'1")
Bedroom 4.01m x 3.45m (13'2" x 11'4")
Bedroom 4.67m x 4.01m (15'4" x 13'2")
Ensuite Shower Room 2.44m x 1.35m (8'0" x 4'5")
Master Bedroom 6.27m x 3.43m (20'7" x 11'3")
Ensuite Shower Room 3.05m x 1.63m (10'0" x 5'4")