OULSNAM PRESENT A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS STUNNING & INDIVIDUAL CHARMING HOME MUCH IMPROVED BY THE CURRENT VENDOR & SITUATED ON AN ENVIABLE PLOT WITHIN THE EXCLUSIVE HADZOR HALL DEVELOPMENT. This converted 18th century coach house boasts an open plan living/dining room & kitchen with integral appliances and two bedrooms complimented by a house bathroom. The property also benefits from beautiful low maintenance landscaped gardens, two allocated parking spaces & enjoys delightful far reaching countryside views. E P Rating C
From the agents office head south-east on Victoria Square. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto St Andrew's Rd. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Worcester Rd. At the next set of traffic lights turn right at Hanbury St/B4090 and proceed through 2 roundabouts. At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hadzor Lane. Then turn immediately left entering the Hadzor Hall estate and long driveway. Follow the driveway to the top of the hill, following it round where it bends to the right and the property can be found on the left hand side.
* Welcoming entrance hall
* Executive style living accommodation with a wealth of character and charm featuring an open plan lounge/dining room & kitchen, with integrated Neff appliances to include fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher, oven with overhead extractor, four ring gas hob and washing machine/dryer, gas central heating boiler concealed behind cupboard was installed in 2022. Useful under stairs storage cupboard and wooden dual aspect sash style windows are a lovely feature enjoying far reaching countryside views and French doors lead onto the south west facing garden
* Ground floor wc comprises contemporary wash hand basin and heated towel radiator
* The landing is complimented by a useful walk-in wardrobe with hanging space, shelving and lighting, wall mounted mirror with storage behind and doors into both bedrooms and the bathroom
* Main Principal Bedroom has dual aspect windows enjoying delightful far reaching countryside views
* Bedroom two overlooks the rear aspect and benefits from mirrored wardrobes
* Contemporary bathroom comprises a white suite with panel bath and overhead rainwater shower head, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, low level wc and heated towel radiator
* Allocated parking for two vehicles
* Much improved internally and externally by the current vendors
* Stunning landscaped foregardens feature an abundance of flowers, trees and shrubs, gravel areas, borders and lighting
* A beautiful low maintenance landscaped south west facing courtyard style garden with side gate access
* Delightful far reaching views over open countryside from the development
* Well maintained communal areas set within the exclusive Hadzor Hall development
* Set within easy access to Droitwich Town Centre and motorway links
* Available for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
SERVICES All mains services connected and Central heating to radiators is provided by the Logic gas fired combination boiler located in the kitchen which was installed March 2022, the vendor has advised the boiler is hydrogen ready.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Maintenance of driveway and communal grounds include Service charges to First Port which are approx £430 annually. Council Tax band B.
Entrance Hall 1.60m x 1.30m (5'3" x 4'3")
Cloakroom/wc 1.88m x 0.86m (6'2" x 2'10")
Open plan living room & kitchen 5.80m x 5.26m (19'0" x 17'3")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMODATION
Bedroom one 3.35m x 2.72m (11' x 8'11")
Bedroom two 3.35m x 2.41m (11' x 7'11")
Walk in Wadrobe 1.27m x 1.02m (4'2" x 3'4")
Bathroom 2.34m x 1.70m (7'8" x 5'7")