Situated in a quiet neighbourhood and on one of Quintons most popular roads, this extended semi detached property provides an excellent family home. Includes three bedrooms, through lounge and an orangery, extended modern kitchen, downstairs WC, first floor bathroom, off road parking, an integral garage and a delightful rear garden. EPC Rating: D. Council Tax Band: C.
The property is situated on a most sought after road within Quinton, providing ease of access to Junction 3 of the M5 and the Hagley Road. Asda supermarket, Tesco supermarket, Starbucks and the Reel Cinema are all located within a mile of the property. Local bus routes provide access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham City Centre. For families, the property is ideally situated for access to local schools, parks and amenities offered by Quinton and the neighbouring town of Harborne.
* Most attractive, extended semi detached family home
* Current vendors have advised us that they have carried out significant works to the property (please see agents notes below)
* Porch entrance with Victorian style tiling
* Through lounge with bay window to the front and ample space for dining table and chairs
* An extended orangery which provides excellent space for additional living room, office or a children's play room
* A stunning, extended kitchen with integral oven, hob and extractor
* Downstairs W.C
* Useful under stairs storage space
* Three first floor bedrooms; two doubles with bay window and fitted wardrobes to bedroom one
* Well appointed modern style first floor bathroom with separate shower cubicle
* Delightful and well maintained rear garden with patio area for table and chairs and a well established lawn with apple tree and raised planted border
* Driveway for off road parking
* Integral garage
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Worcester combi boiler located in the Kitchen.
AGENTS NOTES: Current vendors have advised us that they have carried out works to the property in 2020. Orangery was built in 2020 and came with a 20 year warranty, also has quick step flooring and 5 Star Windows. There was a new bathroom and kitchen fitted. The property was re-plastered. New composite doors.
Understair storage cupboard
Reception Room 8.33m x 3.53m (27'4" x 11'7")
Conservatory 3.40m x 2.64m (11'2" x 8'8")
Kitchen 4.17m x 2.54m (13'8" x 8'4")
Bedroom One 4.37m (into bay) x 3.6m
Bedroom Two 3.66m x 3.56m (12'0" x 11'8")
Bedroom Three 2.30m x 2.03m (7'7" x 6'8")
Bathroom 2.57m x 2.00m (8'5" x 6'7")
Garage 4.32m x 2.08m (14'2" x 6'10")