VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED FOR THIS SPACIOUS SIX BEDROOM FAMILY RESIDENCE situated in this popular location in Kings Heath. This property comprises of Three Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Utility Room, Downstairs W.C, Six Bedrooms, Family Shower Room, Ensuite Bathroom, Off Road Parking, Garage and Rear Garden. Council Tax Band D. EP rating E.
Haunch Lane is situated in Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B13 0QR
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A SIX BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT, SET OUT OVER THREE FLOORS.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, UNDERSTAIRS STORE AND STAIRS LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
* FRONT RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR ANG GAS FEATURE FIRE WITH SURROUND.
* REAR RECEPTION ROOM WITH UPVC DOOR OPENING OUT ON REAR GARDEN, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND LOG BURNER FIRE.
* DINING ROOM WITH UPVC DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, CERAMIC SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED OVEN, GAS HOB WITH EXTRACTOR HOOD OVER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* UTILITY ROOM WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER AND SPACE FOR WHITE GOODS. DOOR GIVING ACCESS TO DOWNSTAIRS W.C AND ACCESS TO GARAGE.
* FOUR BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, ALL WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS. MASTER BEDROOM BENEFITS FROM AN ENSUITE BATHROOM.
* SHOWER ROOM COMPRISING A VANITY WASH HAND BASIN, SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER OVER AND LOW LEVEL W.C.
* A FURTHER TWO BEDROOMS TO THE SECOND FLOOR WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* A GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH PRIVET HEDGING AND TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Bedroom.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Front Reception Room 3.84m x 3.35m (12'7" x 11')
Rear Reception Room 8.46m x 3.35m (27'9" x 11')
Dining Room 5.40m x 2.24m (17'9" x 7'4")
Kitchen 4.50m x 2.51m (14'9" x 8'3")
Utility Room 3.12m x 2.70m (10'3" x 8'10")
Downstairs W.C 1.73m x 0.86m (5'8" x 2'10")
Bedroom 3.38m x 2.03m (11'1" x 6'8")
Bedroom 3.66m x 3.48m (12'0" x 11'5")
Bedroom 2.67m x 2.44m (8'9" x 8'0")
Bedroom 4.98m x 3.10m (16'4" x 10'2")
Ensuite Bathroom 2.84m x 1.63m (9'4" x 5'4")
Bathroom 1.93m x 1.83m (6'4" x 6'0")
Bedroom 3.84m x 1.90m (12'7" x 6'3")
Bedroom 4.75m x 3.23m (15'7" x 10'7")