A substantially EXTENDED Freehold FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED with En Suite to Main Bedroom, Large Garage and offering NO CHAIN. Located on the sought after Bournville Village Trust Estate. Viewing Highly Recommended. EP Rating D.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought-after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
Management Charge - The property falls within the Bournville Village Trust Scheme of Management and a Management Charge of £97.93 per annum (2022/2023) is payable.
Further information relating to Bournville Village Trust can be found via their website www.bvt.org.uk
* Extended Freehold Semi occupying a corner position on Verbena Road/Meadow Brook Road with elevated views and offering NO CHAIN
* UPVC double glazing and combination gas fired central heating
* Reception Hall with stairs to First Floor accommodation
* Bay Fronted Lounge
* Fitted Kitchen with integrated fridge, dishwasher, double oven and four ring gas hob with open access to Dining Room which has a with UPVC double glazed door to the Rear Garden
* Large Main Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
* Three further Bedrooms
* Main House Bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c
* Large Side Garage with Utility area at the rear with plumbing for automatic washing machine, ground floor toilet off and door to Rear Garden
* Block Paved Driveway providing Off Road Parking for Two Cars
The Agents understand the property is Freehold.
HEATING AND GLAZING
Gas fired central heating is installed with the Worcester combination boiler located in the Garage.
All external windows are UPVC double glazed.
Lounge (Front) 4.5m max into bay & chimney breast x 4.42m
Kitchen (Rear) 3.07m x 2.67m (10'1" x 8'9")
Dining Room (Rear) 3.23m x 2.67m (10'7" x 8'9")
Bedroom One (Front) 5.94m x 3.18m (19'6" x 10'5")
En Suite Shower Room (Rear) 2.57m x 1.45m (8'5" x 4'9")
Bedroom Two (Front) 3.66m plus door recess x 3.78m maximum & 3.18m minimum
Bedroom Three (Rear) 3.73m to fitted wardrobes x 2.67m
Bedroom Four (Front) 2.82m maximum (1.52m minimum) x 2.74m maximum (1.6m minimum)
Main Bathroom (Rear) 2.06m x 1.65m (6'9" x 5'5")
Garage (Side) 7.54m maximum x 3.96m maximum & 1.45m minimum at the rear
Ground Floor Toilet
Block Paved Driveway providing Off Road Parking