A WELL PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH AN EXTENDED LEASE, providing an excellent first time buyers purchase or buy to let investment. Includes two double bedrooms, a spacious living area, modern kitchen and bathroom, residents parking and a garage. EP Rating C.
The property is situated within Harborne, a town that boasts high street shopping, a variety of eateries, entertainment venues as well as the popular Harborne Leisure Centre.
The apartment is also an excellent location for access to the Queen Elizabeth hospital and the University of Birmingham.
Arosa Drive is a popular, quiet location which has a number of purpose built blocks located off Elford Road and provides excellent access to the Bourn Brook Walkway; a lovely walk that goes from Harborne Lane to Woodgate Valley Country Park.
The area also offers convenient access to Birmingham City Centre by either car or bus, while the M5 junction 3 is also within close proximity.
There are number of excellent shopping and leisure facilities nearby with Harborne, Selly Oak and Bearwood High Streets.
* A well presented ground floor apartment situated in an excellent location for ease of access to the City Centre, Birmingham University and QE Hospital
* Two double bedrooms (one of which could be used as an additional living area such as a dining room)
* Modern style kitchen
* Well-appointed modern bathroom with overhead shower
* Ample storage space to include three storage cupboards off the hallway (one of which houses the boiler)
* Well kept communal gardens
* Garage en-bloc
* Communal parking area
TENURE: The agent understands that the property is Leasehold. Term of lease is 999 years from 24 March 1965. Latest annual Service Charge was £1375.
SERVICES: Heating is provided by a combi boiler located in the storage cupboard off the hallway.
Storage Cupboard x3
Living Room 3.96m x 3.53m (13' x 11'7")
Kitchen 2.80m x 2.64m (9'2" x 8'8")
Bed 1 3.43m x 3.02m (11'3" x 9'11")
Bed 2 3.02m x 2.84m (9'11" x 9'4")
Bathroom 2.18m x 1.98m (7'2" x 6'6")