This beautifully styled, traditional Victorian terrace is situated on one of Bearwood's most sought after roads and lies at the foot of Lightwoods Park. The property retains an abundance of period features and includes three bedrooms, two reception rooms, modern style breakfast kitchen, first floor bathroom and a delightful rear garden. EPC Rating TBC. Council Tax Band C
Buying a house is all about the location and this home acquires an excellent spot. Perfect for enjoying the convenience and atmosphere associated with city living, the Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just 0.1 miles from the property- ideal for commuters.
However being situated outside of the city, the location is ideal for families. Amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés are conveniently located on Bearwood Road. Popular local establishments include Tamu cafe, Why Not Coffee and the Craft Inn.
Bearwood is home to the delightful grounds of Warley Woods, popular all year round with visitors and local residents. Additionally, Lightwoods Park is just at the end of the road, providing the ideal escape from the 'hustle and bustle' of everyday life. Lightwoods House is situated within the park and lies at the end of Lightwoods Road. The Grade II-listed house has been lovingly restored to its 18th century glory and is now a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events.
Bearwood is also home to locally well regarded schools such as Lightwoods Primary, St. Gregory's Primary and Abbey Infant and Junior Schools; making the location great for families. The area also provides access to local swimming baths and gym facilities.
Bearwood neighbours the town of Harborne, a town that boasts high street shopping, a variety of eateries, entertainment venues and the popular Harborne Leisure Centre.
* Beautifully styled, traditional mid terrace property situated in the heart of Bearwood
* Welcoming entrance hallway with original decorative archway
* Reception room one with bay window, exposed floorboards, period style fireplace and coving to ceiling
* Second reception room with access to useful storage, exposed floorboards, sash window and period style fireplace
* Spacious breakfast kitchen with mixture of wall and base units, Quarry tiled flooring, Belfast sink and space for dining table and chairs
* Three bedrooms; all of which complete with sash windows, exposed floorboards and fireplaces
* A well appointed, modern first floor bathroom
* Partial loft conversion with lighting, sky light window, pine floorbaords and is accessed via paddle staircase
* Three outside brick built buildings (original outhouses) to include outside functional WC
* Delightful rear garden
* Excellent location for access to Lightwoods Park, Warley Woods and the amenities that Bearwood Road has to offer
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Living Room 4.04m(into bay) x 3.1m
Dining Room 3.90m x 3.10m (12'10" x 10'2")
Kitchen 3.73m x 2.50m (12'3" x 8'2")
Bedroom One 4.88m x 3.35m (16'0" x 11')
Bedroom Two 3.94m x 3.15m (12'11" x 10'4")
Bedroom Three 3.12m x 2.51m (10'3" x 8'3")
Bathroom 1.65m x 1.57m (5'5" x 5'2")