OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN - This beautifully styled, extended traditional Victorian terrace is idyllically situated on one of Bearwood's most sought after roads and lies directly opposite Warley Woods. Accommodation is set across three floors and includes four double bedrooms, a bay fronted through lounge, downstairs WC, first floor bathroom and a delightful rear garden. EPC Rating D. Council Tax Band C
Buying a house is all about location and this home acquires an excellent spot and is one not to be missed. Bearwood is home to the delightful and picturesque grounds of Warley Woods which lie directly opposite the property. Warley Woods, a 100 acre community park is just a short walk away - a Green Flag park voted among the country's top ten favourite parks** which has become the centre of a thriving community. The park's mix of woodland, open meadow, play area and golf course provide a picturesque green environment for dog walkers, joggers and families to enjoy all year round. The park within the woods hosts a variety of events to include an annual music fetival (picnic in the park) and summer open theatre perfomances.
Additionally, Lightwoods Park lies at the foot of the woods, providing the ideal escape from the 'hustle and bustle' of every day life. Lightwoods House is situated within the park. The Grade II-listed house has been lovingly restored to its 18th century glory and is now a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events.
The location is perfect for enjoying the convenience and atmosphere associated with city living, the Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies less than a mile from the property - ideal for commuters.
However being situated outside of the city and on a popular road, the location is ideal for families.
Local amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés are conveniently located on Bearwood Road. Popular independent local establishments include Tamu Cafe, Why Not Coffee and the Craft Inn.
Bearwood is also home to locally well regarded schools such as St. Gregory's Primary, Abbey Infant and Junior Schools and Lightwoods Primary; making the location great for families. The area also provides access to local swimming baths and gym facilities.
Bearwood neighbours the town of Harborne, a town that boasts high street shopping, a variety of eateries, entertainment venues and the popular Harborne Leisure Centre.
* An extended, traditional mid terrace property with accommodation across three floors, retaining many period features and much character
* Vestibule entrance which opens into a welcoming hallway having original Minton tile flooring, coving to ceiling and decorative ceiling rose
* Tastefully decorated through lounge. The front offers a peaceful living area with a feature bay window with shutters and period style coving
* Dining area has Minton tile flooring, exposed floorbaords, a feature log burner, built in shelving and period style coving
* A stunning, modern style kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, integral oven, hob and extractor
* An extended sun room accessed via the kitchen, providing space for storage and having a sliding patio door opening out onto the rear garden
* Downstairs WC
* Three double bedrooms on the first floor; the front bedroom boasting glorious views across Warley Woods
* Well appointed, contemporary style first floor bathroom with partially tiled walls
* Second floor has a stylish double bedroom with space for home office or additional living area, providing views across both Warley Woods and the City Centre
* En suite shower room on the top floor
* A delightful rear garden with decking area, steps leading down to an established lawn which has mature planted borders offering a variety of colour
* Excellent location for access to Lightwoods Park, Warley Woods and the amenities that Bearwood Road has to offer
* Offered with no upward chain
Tenure: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
Services: Central heating to radiators is provided by a combi boiler located in the downstairs WC.
AGENTS NOTE: **Warley Woods makes the top 10 of UK parks in the People's Choice Awards for sixth time in 2021.
Through Lounge (front) 4.11m into bay x 3.1m max
Through Lounge (rear) 4.14m max x 3.4m
Kitchen 4.90m x 2.60m (16'1" x 8'6")
Sun Room 3.84m x 2.16m (12'7" x 7'1")
Bedroom One 4.8m max x 3.38m
Bedroom Three 3.86m max x 3.4m
Bedroom Four 2.6m max x 2.87m
Bathroom 1.90m x 1.68m (6'3" x 5'6")
Bedroom Two 4.75m max x 4.04m max
En Suite Shower 2.16m x 1.14m (7'1" x 3'9")