A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED FOUR BEDROOMED PERIOD TERRACED RESIDENCE, offering spacious living accommodation with a modern feel for family living. Very well located in Bournville for sought after schools, transport links and amenities. **AVAILABLE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN** EP Rating C
Beautifully refurbished to a high standard,
this Victorian terraced residence enjoys a prime location in Bournville, renowned for its local schools, parks and gardens. The property is within easy reach of Bournville Village Green with its range of local shops and other amenities. Bournville Train Station is within walking distance, providing easy access to the City Centre.
The property is also convenient for access to the Cadbury Works at Bournville, the University of Birmingham and local Hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Royal Orthopaedic Hospital.
A number of sought after schools can be found locally to include Bournville Village Primary, St Francis CofE Primary, St Josephs RC Primary and Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Secondary Schools.
The property is also a short walk from Rowheath Pavilion and Park which hosts a number of community events.
• Extensively Refurbished Period Terraced Residence
• Very Well Located For Sought After Schools
• Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with an extensive range of fitted units and integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven and five ring gas hob with extractor over. Having bi-fold doors to the rear garden.
• Comfortable Front Reception Room
• Modern First Floor Family Bathroom having a contemporary white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle, bath, wash basin and WC suite
• Ground Floor WC
• Three Bedrooms to the First Floor
• Superb Spacious Fourth Bedroom to the Second Floor with En-Suite Shower Room and Picture Windows Overlooking the Rear Garden
• Rear Garden with Decked Terrace and Lawned Area
• Ideally Situated for transport links and amenities
• Close to Rowheath Pavilion and Park
• Viewing Highly Recommended
Tenure - The Agent understands the property is Freehold
Council Tax Band: C
Heating and Glazing - Gas Fired Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
Lounge (Front) 4.72m x 3.25m (15'6" x 10'8")
Open Plan Kitchen/Diner Comprising:
Dining Area 4.22m x 3.35m (13'10" x 11')
Kitchen Area 5.72m x 2.50m (18'9" x 8'2")
Ground Floor WC
Bedroom One 4.30m x 4.01m (14'1" x 13'2")
Bedroom Two 4.24m x 2.57m (13'11" x 8'5")
Bedroom Three 2.54m x 2.44m (8'4" x 8'0")
Family Bathroom 2.74m x 1.65m (9' x 5'5")
Bedroom Four 7.75m x 3.18m (25'5" x 10'5")
Ensuite Shower Room 2.87m x 0.86m (9'5" x 2'10")