VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE situated in this popular location in Kings Heath. This property offers spacious accommodation throughout and comprises of Three Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Downstairs W.C, Three Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Garage, Off Road Parking and Large Rear Garden. Council Tax Band E. EP Rating E.
Howard Road East is situated in Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
* A THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE OFFERING GOOD SIZE ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH STAINED AND LEADED WINDOW TO FRONT ASPECT, UNDER-STAIRS STORAGE CUPBOARD, DOWNSTAIRS W/C AND DOORS LEADING TO GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
* FRONT RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO BAY, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND GAS FIRE WITH SURROUND.
* REAR RECEPTION ROOM WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, GAS FIRE AND SLIDING DOOR GIVING ACCESS TO REAR GARDEN.
* BREAKFAST ROOM WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND SLIDING DOOR GIVING ACCESS TO REAR GARDEN.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, SPACE FOR COOKER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* FIRST FLOOR LANDING WITH STAINED AND LEADED WINDOW TO SIDE AND ACCESS TO LOFT ROOM VIA DROP DOWN LADDER.
* LOFT ROOM COMPRISES OF TWO VELUX WINDOWS, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND STORAGE TO EAVES.
* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS. TWO BEDROOM HAVE THE ADDED BENEFIT OF BUILT IN WARDROBES.
* BATHROOM SUITE COMPRISING A CORNER BATH WITH SHOWER OVER, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN, CLOSE COUPLED W.C AND BIDET. AIRING CUPBOARD WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN, STEP OUT ONTO A PAVED PATIO AREA. THE GARDEN IS LAID TO LAWN WITH A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS AND SHRUBS WITH HERBACEOUS BORDERS TO SIDE. BRICK BUILT STORAGE CUPBOARD AND GREENHOUSE.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
The central heating boiler is situated in the garage.
Enclosed Porch 2.87m x 0.91m (9'5" x 3')
Downstairs W.C 1.30m x 1.02m (4'3" x 3'4")
Front Reception Room 4.55m x 3.40m (14'11" x 11'2")
Rear Reception Room 4.93m x 3.40m (16'2" x 11'2")
Breakfast Room 3.66m x 2.60m (12'0" x 8'6")
Kitchen 4.34m x 2.41m (14'3" x 7'11")
Bedroom 4.60m x 3.43m (15'1" x 11'3")
Bedroom 4.70m x 3.43m (15'5" x 11'3")
Bedroom 4.95m MAX x 3.84m
Bathroom 2.82m x 2.44m (9'3" x 8'0")
Loft Room 4.55m x 3.12m (14'11" x 10'3")
Garage 4.88m x 2.46m (16'0" x 8'1")