*EXTENDED LEASE* OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN, THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ground floor apartment provides an excellent first time buyers purchase. Includes two bedrooms, a modern style kitchen, communal gardens and a garage en-bloc. EPC Rating D. Council Tax B.
The property is conveniently situated just off the Wolverhampton Road, providing ease of access to the Hagley Road and for Junctions 2 and 3 of the M5, ideal for commuters. Hagley Road, just 2 miles from the property, offers a direct route into Birmingham, convenient for enjoying the facilities and atmosphere of the city centre.
The location is also ideal for family living with Barnford Park is just 1 mile away. Warley Woods, a 100 acre community park is also just 1.5 miles away - a Green Flag park voted among the country's top ten favourite parks** which has become the centre of a thriving community. The park's mix of woodland, open meadow, play area and golf course provide a picturesque green environment for dog walkers, joggers and families to enjoy all year round.
Additionally, Lightwoods Park and House are also nearby, which have recently undergone restoration and now provide a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events.
The location is also home to well-regarded schools and a variety of local pubs and restaurants, including in nearby Harborne, a vibrant ''village' suburb with a variety of shops, pubs, eateries and a modern leisure centre and swimming pool.
* Most attractive ground floor apartment situated in a popular and secure development
* Two bedrooms
* Spacious living room with wall mounted electric fire and windows providing views across the communal gardens
* Modern style kitchen with integral oven, hob, extractor and a dishwasher. Kitchen also has underfloor heating
* A well appointed modern bathroom with underfloor heating
* Garage en-bloc
* Landscaped and maintained communal gardens
* Situated within a quiet and popular development
* Offered with no onward chain
* Secure gated access to the development
TENURE: The agent understands that the property is Leasehold. Term: 999 years from 2018 . Annual service charge is approximately £1500 and this includes ground rent.
SERVICES: Heating is provided by electric heaters.
AGENTS NOTE: **Warley Woods makes the top 10 of UK parks in the People's Choice Awards for sixth time in 2021.
Kitchen 2.84m x 2.46m (9'4" x 8'1")
Lounge 5.54m x 4.06m (18'2" x 13'4")
Bedroom One 4.04m x 4.04m (13'3" x 13'3")
Bedroom Two 4.04m x 2.36m (13'3" x 7'9")
Bathroom 2.90m x 1.35m (9'6" x 4'5")