A pleasantly situated three bedroom semi-detached family home that briefly comprises of an entrance porch, hallway, living room, kitchen/diner, conservatory, guest W.C, three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits further from a front and rear garden, a single garage and communal parking to the rear. EPC: D
This delightful family home is ideally located in a much sought after location, within easy reach of the popular local schools, Sanders Park, a short distance from Bromsgrove town centre and its amenities, and having good access to public transport routes and motorway links.
The property is approached via a paved footpath with a garden to either side. There is a gate leading to the side of the property and a composite door leading to the
* Entrance porch which has windows looking out to the front and a door to the
* Hallway which has stairs leading to the first floor and doors radiating off to
* Living room which has a gas fire, a window looking out to the front and a door to the
* Kitchen/Diner which has a mixture of wall mounted and base units with work tops over, an inset stainless steel sink, a gas hob, electric oven, an extractor hood and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. There is a window looking out to the rear and sliding doors leading to the
* Conservatory which has windows looking out to the rear and a door leading to the garden
* Guest W.C which is accessed off the hallway and has a low level toilet, wash hand basin and a window looking out to the side
* Landing which is accessed by the stairs in the hallway and has access to a storage cupboard, and doors radiating off to
* Bedroom one which has a window looking out to the rear
* Bedroom two which has a window looking out to the front
* Bedroom three which has a window looking out to the front
* Bathroom which has a panelled bath, a low level toilet, wash hand basin and a window looking out to the rear
* Rear garden which has a mixture of paving slabs and bedded areas with mature trees and shrubs. There is a gate leading to the front of the property, a gate leading out to the rear of the property.
* To the rear of the property there is communal parking and access to the garage via an up and over door
*The agent understands the tenure of the property to be FREEHOLD.
*Council tax band: C
Living Room 4.60m x 3.25m (15'1" x 10'8")
Kitchen 5.61m x 3.18m (18'5" x 10'5")
Conservatory 3.05m x 2.46m (10'0" x 8'1")
Bedroom One 4.50m x 2.57m (14'9" x 8'5")
Bedroom Two 3.90m x 3.33m (12'10" x 10'11")
Bedroom Three 3.15m max x 2.74m