OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS REGENCY STYLE THREE STOREY HOME having been completely refurbished to a high standard and situated in a courtyard development at the end of an impressive gravel driveway. This substantial property needs to be viewed in its unique woodland setting to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. COUNCIL TAX BAND: F
The Orangery is situated within a beautifully designed parkland setting in a courtyard comprising five similar properties on the outskirts of the village Beoley, just north of Redditch in the Bromsgrove district of Worcestershire adjoining Warwickshire to the East. Historical references for Beoley date back to the doomsday book of 1086 and the parish church of St Leonard's is believed to date from the early part of the 12th century. The civil parish of Beoley has two public houses, a village hall and a village first school.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* The Orangery is approached via a gated, tree-lined gravel drive leading to the courtyard of five regency style properties.
* The hardwood front door opens into the hallway which has parquet flooring and stairs off to the first floor. There is a guest cloakroom WC with a Victorian style suite;
* There is a generous dual aspect living room with parquet flooring, a wood burning stove and period fireplace surround. There are Victorian style radiators and a door gives access to the snug;
* The snug has an oak floor, Victorian style radiator and a door gives access to the boot room. This room offers great versatility and could be used as a family room or as a fifth bedroom with the potential to add an adjoining shower room which is currrently being used as a boot room;
* There is a fabulous open plan dining kitchen boasting under floor heating. The kitchen has been recently refitted and comprises a central island, ceiling lantern with feature LED ligthing and dual aspect bi-fold doors.
* The kitchen has been luxuriously fitted to include solid oak work surfaces, a hide and slide double Neff oven, five ring induction hob, dishwasher, American fridge freezer with water dispenser and built in waste disposal;
* From the kitchen, an oak fire door gives access to the integral garage, where there are stairs rising to a studio, with eaves storage, Velux window and double glazed window overlooking the courtyard;
* Stairs from the hallway lead to a spacious first floor landing with a sash window overlooking the rear garden. There are two first floor bedrooms, a double room with two windows overlooking the rear and built-in wardrobes and a further double room with two windows to the front elevation;
* The family bathroom has been refitted with a luxury suite to include a sunken bath with a central waterfall tap and bath TV, walk in shower with rainfall power shower, wall hung basin drawer vanity unit with LED mirror above;
* From the landing stairs rise to the second floor where there are two further double bedrooms both with double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation and eaves storage.
* There is refitted shower room with a contemporary suite to include a fully fitted shower cubicle, low flush W.C., wash hand basin inset to vanity unit with LED mirror above and a chrome towel rail. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
* On the landing, there are an also two built-in double wardrobes providing useful storage.
The courtyard provides access to the double garage which has an up and over electric door.
To the rear is a private walled garden which has been extensively landscaped with a pedestrian gate on to a path that leads round to the front of the properties.
Living Room 6.10m x 5.20m (20'0" x 17'1")
Snug 4.20m x 2.97m (13'9" x 9'9")
Boot Room 2.50m x 1.35m (8'2" x 4'5")
Dining Kitchen 8.97m x 4.10m (29'5" x 13'5")
Studio (Above Garage) 4.17m x 3.56m (13'8" x 11'8")
Landing 3.70m x 3.35m (12'2" x 11')
Bedroom One 5.20m x 2.80m (17'1" x 9'2")
Bedroom Two 5.20m x 2.74m (17'1" x 9')
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Three 4.17m x 3.43m (13'8" x 11'3")
Bedroom Four 4.17m x 2.29m (13'8" x 7'6")
Shower Room 1.65m x 1.57m (5'5" x 5'2")