AN OUTSTANDING FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE OCCUPYING THIS LOVELY CORNER POSITION ON ALL SAINTS ROAD. This property must be viewed to appreciate its period features and spacious accommodation which comprise two Reception Rooms, Breakfast Room with Butler's Pantry, Grand Entrance Hallway, Kitchen, Utility Area, Downstairs W/C, Boiler Room, Garage, Five Good Size Bedrooms, Family Bathroom with Separate W.C, Off Road Parking, Front and Rear Gardens. NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating D.
All Saints Road is a highly desirable neighbourhood, situated in Kings Heath, a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two parks, in particular Kings Heath Park featuring a Victorian-style tea room, and Highbury Park on the border with Moseley, both known for their unusual plants and trees.
Many of the homes in the area date back from Victorian times, ranging from terraces to large Edwardian detached homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 6AT
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it's worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* AN OUTSTANDING FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE OFFERING MANY PERIOD FEATURES AND SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT.
* A GRAND ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH STAINED AND LEADED WINDOWS, EXPOSED WOODEN FLOORING, FEATURE FIRE PLACE, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS, STAIRCASE LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION AND LARGE UNDERSTAIRS STORE CUPBOARD.
* RECEPTION ROOM ONE WITH SECONDARY GLAZING, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS, EXPOSED WOODEN FLOORING AND PERIOD FEATURE FIREPLACE.
* RECEPTION ROOM TWO WITH VIEWS OVERLOOKING REAR GARDEN, SECONDARY GLAZING, EXPOSED WOODEN FLOORING AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* BREAKFAST ROOM WITH SECONDARY GLAZING, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, EXPOSED WOODEN FLOORING AND DOOR GIVING ACCESS TO BUTLER'S PANTRY WITH A FURTHER WINDOW AND SHELVING.
* THE KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, INSET SINK WITH MIXER TAP, INSTANT BOILING WATER TAP, INTEGRATED FRIDGE FREEZER, DISHWASHER, COOKER AND ELECTRIC HOB WITH EXTRACTOR HOOD OVER.
* UTILITY AREA COMPRISING OF A SINK BASIN WITH MIXER TAP, DOORS TO GARAGE, BOILER ROOM, REAR GARDEN AND DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
* A LOVELY FIRST FLOOR LANDING WITH A BEAUTIFUL STAINED AND LEADED WINDOW TO FRONT ASPECT, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND WOODEN DOORS TO FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
* FIVE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH SECONDARY GLAZING, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS AND EXPOSED WOODEN FLOORING.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING A LOW LEVEL W/C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN, JACUZZI BATH AND SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER. A FURTHER W.C IS SITUATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR.
* REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO AREA SWEEPING ROUND TO SIDE, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN, A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS AND SHRUBS WITH TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES AND BRICK BUILT WALL TO REAR.
TENURE: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Boiler Room.
Entrance Hall 6.40m x 4.17m (21' x 13'8")
Large Understairs Store 2.95m max x 2.16m max
Reception Room One 5.49m x 4.00m (18'0" x 13'1")
Reception Room Two 6.02m x 4.42m (19'9" x 14'6")
Breakfast Room 3.53m x 3.38m (11'7" x 11'1")
Butlers Pantry 2.41m x 1.55m (7'11" x 5'1")
Kitchen 3.63m x 2.54m (11'11" x 8'4")
Utility Area 2.60m x 2.41m (8'6" x 7'11")
Downstairs W.C 1.65m x 0.90m (5'5" x 2'11")
Boiler Room 1.88m x 1.32m (6'2" x 4'4")
Garage 5.16m x 2.50m (16'11" x 8'2")
Bedroom 6.07m x 4.40m (19'11" x 14'5")
Bedroom 3.25m x 3.25m (10'8" x 10'8")
Laundry Area/Store 3.35m x 1.85m (11' x 6'1")
Bedroom 4.00m x 3.07m (13'1" x 10'1")
Bedroom 5.64m x 3.96m (18'6" x 13')
Bedroom 3.63m x 2.40m (11'11" x 7'10")
Bathroom 2.62m x 2.50m (8'7" x 8'2")
W.C 1.37m x 1.07m (4'6" x 3'6")