OULSNAM PROUDLY PRESENT THIS IMPRESSIVE EXECUTIVE DOUBLE FRONTED DETACHED LYDDEN DESIGN FAMILY HOME built by William Davis Homes within the desirable Copcut Rise development, boasting Four bedrooms. main en-suite, dual aspect open plan family breakfast kitchen, two reception rooms, Southerly facing rear landscaped garden, detached double garage & driveway provides ample parking. E P Rating B
Droitwich Spa is a historic Town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This desirable development of executive family homes allows easy access to the Town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office proceed on St Andrews Way, straight over the mini island until the traffic lights of Worcester Road. Turn right and bearing left at next island continue on Worcester Road and upon reaching the island turn take the third exit towards Roman Way/A38, first left into Copcut Rise then at the roundabout, take the first exit onto Centenary Way following the road round and the property will be found on the left hand side as indicated by the agents for sale board.
* A most generous and impressive modern detached executive family home within the desirable Copcut Rise development
* Welcoming reception hall with Karndean flooring and useful under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rise to the gallery landing and doors lead into the living room, dining room, family breakfast kitchen and cloaks/wc
* The dual aspect Lounge has a door into the dining room and UPVC French doors lead onto the rear enclosed garden
* A beautiful contemporary style open plan family kitchen diner features ceramic style flooring and is fitted with a range of wall mounted and base units, incorporating integrated appliances to include: dishwasher, fridge freezer, double oven, extractor hood, induction hob and built in microwave oven, a door leads into the utility room and French doors lead onto the rear garden
* Utility room is fitted with a continuation of the wall mounted and base units, with space for free standing appliances and door providing access into the garden
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
* The galleried landing features two separate corner storage cupboards and doors lead into all bedrooms and the family bathroom
* Main bedroom with bespoke built in wardrobe, fitted dressing table and two bedside chest of drawers, door through to the contemporary style en-suite featuring Karndean floor and comprises walk in shower enclosure, extractor fan, wash hand basin and low level wc
* Two further double bedrooms with bedroom three having a built in wardrobe and bedroom four being a good size single is fitted with wardrobe & unit storage space, making an ideal study
* Generous contemporary style family bathroom with white suite to include panel bath, low level wc, wash hand basin and a separate shower cubicle and extractor fan
* The stunning landscaped rear garden is south east facing, mainly laid to lawn with an array of flower, tree and shrub borders and boasts a patio area as well as an attractive summer house and there is side gated access onto the driveway, there is a strip of land currently laid to gravel with plant pots that runs between this property and the neighbouring driveway.
* Detached double garage has power and lighting and driveway provides ample parking for several vehicles
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the Ideal boiler located in a cupboard in the utility room
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Living Room 6.20m x 3.50m (20'4" x 11'6")
Dining Room 3.40m x 3.00m (11'2" x 9'10")
Breakfast Kitchen 6.20m x 4.00m (20'4" x 13'1")
Utility room 2.18m x 1.70m (7'2" x 5'7")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Bedroom one 4.20m x 4.00m (13'9" x 13'1")
Bedroom two 3.40m x 3.10m (11'2" x 10'2")
Bedroom three 3.60m x 3.00m (11'10" x 9'10")
Bedroom four 3.00m x 2.62m (9'10" x 8'7")
Detached Double Garage 5.40m x 5.10m (17'9" x 16'9")